❃Chapter_10❃

➊⓿/⓿➎/➋⓿➋➌

************

"Let me take care of them, " Mari said while looking at taehyung bruises, she is calm now, somehow managed not to cry.

"It's okay I will do it, I am getting late for school, " He said with blank face and picked his bag from the floor and left. Mari wanted to protest but couldn't, she knows he won't stop , her lips wobbled, she kept biting them so that taehyung won't hear her sob.

After coming outside he walked toward his car where bae-soo was waiting for him, he without saying tried to open the car door but before he even touch it, bae-soo opened it, he knows that it will be difficult for taehyung to do. He wanted to console the boy, and want to give him a fatherly hug but , looking at taehyung face he knows not to cross his limit, and he didn't asked about the bruises because he knows his chico will take care of them. He always do.

.
.

It was already late when they arrived at school, no one was roaming outside the classes . It was last class before lunch time so taehyung didn't attend his class, nobody will question why he is late but he don't want people eyes to stare at him, don't want everybody's attention on him.

So he went toward washroom and looked at his reflection which was showing his pathetic self, he was looking at his face, his eyes, tried to find any emotion, hurt? sadness? Loneliness? Warmness? Hell anything will help, just one emotion.

But he couldn't find anything, nothing.
He's too good at this, but sometimes he regret making himself like this, he sometimes stand in front of mirror for hours and tried to find any emotions but couldn't.

Now he hates looking at his reflection, he forgot how to smile, how to show care, how to console someone, he forgot everything which is important for a person to understand feelings. To feel.

𝘏𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭.

His eyes are black with no shine, he even forgot to frown. He's now nothing but a void soul, kept inside the human body.

He divert his gaze and looked at his hands, which are red , the blood was making clot's in his palm , his gaze then drifted toward the tap, he washed his hand, slowly but carefully so that no trase of blood can be seen by anyone or someone.

.
.
.

A 15 year old boy, wearing clean school dress, round glasses resting in the tip of his nose , lips were getting abused by his sharp bunny teeth, his eyes were drifting from his notebook to his teacher to the clock, his foot was tapping the floor making 𝘵𝘢𝘱 𝘵𝘢𝘱 𝘵𝘢𝘱 sound, his heart was restless, his body was inside the class but mind was no near the study right now.

"Can you stop tapping your foot, it's annoying, " His friend or acquaintance said and held his knee so that jungkook can stop.

"Sorry, " Jungkook smiled ruefully . It's not his fault that he is worried about certain someone. He just want's time to fly off but it seems like it's frozen. A sec is equal to hour for him right now.

Only five minutes and class will be over , but his patience is loosing, many thoughts were running inside his head.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦?

𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭?