❃Chapter_9❃

➋➌/➍/➋⓿➋➌

_______________________

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 - 17 (𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡)
𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 - 15

💜💜💜

"T-ten "

"Don't you dare to stop.. Count!", Mr. Kim's voice were echoing all over the mansion , in the middle of the hall taehyung was standing in front of his father, his palm was red after getting whipped from wooden stick .

Mari was standing at the corner crying her eyes out, she tried to help and stop her master but couldn't do anything, all of the family members were present there and bae-soo too. His real mother was sitting in the couch , a servant was painting her nails with shaky hands. His sister was standing with a smirk, bodyguards and workers with their head hung low, didn't want to look at that site. And bae-soo he was speechless, never saw this sight before but when a stick came in contact with his taehyung's palm he quickly walked toward them to stop but jacky held him.

How can he see this, taehyung is same as his chico to him, his heart was bleeding by seeing this, now he understand how taehyung gets too many bruises, he thought it's by playing games but his father was reason. He is feeling disgusted by looking at Mr. Kim.

It's tae's school time but he thinks today is one of the lucky day which he hates with all his heart, it's not new these days. Before his father used to beat him but not this frequently. It all started when her sister's boyfriend came in their life.

"Park bo-gum" is making his life living hell, it's been few months since he arrived in their life but still his parents trust that guy over their own son, well it's not like taehyung expect anything else, first he thought everything is that guy doing because his sister told him to do.

But one day when his sister weren't home, bo-gum came to his room with a wine bottle, his father's most expensive wine to be exact, taehyung have no idea how did he even find that bottle because what he remember his father always puts expensive alcohol somewhere safe.

He poured it all ower his bed, floor and his books, and what? before he even clean anything his father found out, that day his father slapped him hard, when his sister came back bo-gum was telling her whole story in front taehyung, they both laughed and mocked him. After that it became as a routine for him to getting beaten up.

"You fucker!", his father once again hit him with stick with all his power . He wince slightly but didn't cried. He's 17 and he knows how to stand with a blank face.

" M-master please ", mari could not see herself watching his own loved one's getting beaten up like that.

" YOU!! YOU ARE REASON HE IS LIKE THIS , YOU 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏 !, " he roared .

"No if you want to beat me, do it! But don't talk to her like that," Taehyung who was standing unaffected speak up with low voice, calm and collected but his eyes which was looking at Mr. Kim one's were furious.

"𝘔𝘺 𝘔𝘺 𝘔𝘺, look at you taehyungie all group up now , aren't you? ", mrs. Kim stood up from the couch and walked toward his 𝘴𝘰𝘯 with a sickening smile.

" 𝘛𝘴𝘵! Honey aren't you getting old now, can't even beat him up good.. " She mocked her husband while examining taehyung's hand.

"Tell me taehyungie, how many people you fucked? Only girls? Or boys too?, " She asked with her one eyebrow was tuck up in an questioning manner while hands were busy removing the crease from his school uniform.

"I didn't", he confidently answered.

" You didn't? Then how there are too many condoms in your room and school bag anddd! Don't forget the 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 condom i found in your pocket hmm?" She was looking way too relaxed but the jerked taehyung felt in his scalp when she grabbed his hair , in her fist said otherwise.