✾Chapter_4✾

™➊➒/➌/➋⓿➋➌

( 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙚 10 & 8 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤 ,𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙. )

*********************

.•♫•♬•Let's get it•♬•♫•.

.
.
.

Small homan being named jungkook started to stir in his bed, the sunrays were illuminating his whole room, birds were chirping like singing a song, he wokeup fully with a smile on his face because 𝘰𝘩. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. And it's saturday so NO SCHOOL YAHHH.
Jungkook shouted in his mind and did a mini dance inside his head.

He came out of the bed and made his way to kitchen for wishing his papa a happy morning , Mr. Jeon was cooking breakfast with a big smile on his face because his friend jacky called him last night informing him about the job. and guess what? He got the job.. Now the only problem is jungkook he has to talk to his son soon or else someone else will take his job coz what he heard from his friend that his boss is impatient man. He only gave two days to go to Seoul. but bae-soo can't let this opportunity go.

"Papa!! , good morning ", he flinched when jungkook shouted and hugged his leg. Jungkook hight is not so tall like other 8 year old kids. He bend down and kissed his son cheeks who whined and wiggle out from his hand which were grabbing his cheeks.

" No kissie on cheek.. Only forehead please. " Jungkook pouted and showed his forehead to his father so older can kiss there, Mr. Jeon chuckled and kissed it with big smooch sound.
"My.. Big baby good morning to you too, now go and brush your teeth, see papa cooked your favorite. " He said and showed jungkook banana milk smoothie and kimchi fried egg. His son face lightened up seeing tasty breakfast so, without saying a word he ran towards his room. Bae-soo just shook his head while chuckling and mentally prepared himself for the talk he's gonna have with younger.

After some time jungkook came running and took a seat in the dining chair, and started eating without wasting time because who can resist the food

After some time jungkook came running and took a seat in the dining chair, and started eating without wasting time because who can resist the food. Bae-soo was also eating silently and observing his son who was munching happily. When both finished eating bae-soo took a deep breath and mentally motivated himself for talking.

"umm chico?, " He called slowly when he saw jungkook was going to leave. Kookie whined hearing the name.
"No chico" he pouted but frowned when his papa corrected himself and called him kookie instead of chico, okay now this is concerning because his papa never stopped calling him chico no matter how much he complained .

"Papa what happened", he asked when bae-soo didn't uttered anything.
" Kookie you know I love you right ? ",
" I love you too papa, " Jungkook grinned hearing his papa saying I love you to him.