❃Chapter_24❃

⓿➋/⓿➒/➋⓿➋➌

■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■

The ride was filled with silence, the first thing jungkook did after sitting inside the car was removing his heels, he nearly let out a loud satisfied groan but when he saw taehyung from his peripheral vision he controlled himself. He don't want to create any awkwardness between them.

Moving his gaze out of the window a small drowsy smile came over his face, the moon is looking beautiful, his hand were itching to open the window but the thought of making elder uncomfortable bring him to put a stop on his eagerness.

But his body shuddered hardly when the blow of a cool wind came in contact with his body all of the sudden making his hair to ruffled on a messy way, he looked beside him and saw the open window of elder who was not even reacting to the cool wind.

Jungkook bit down his lip over the fact that elder always find out about what he wants. Always. He gazed toward his face, who was looking outside the window without even blinking. hairs were untidy and blowing softly, he saw the way wind kissed his cheek to his lips. So soothing.

It felt too good to watch elder like that, who has nothing but a relax expression. jungkook totally forget that he was literally staring at him.

But the wind which was nipping his nose from too long finally made him sneeze. taking elder attention who quickly shut down the window. And passed the napkin.

Jungkook whined inside his mind for disturbing elder. He again moved his head at the window and rested his head over the glass stargazing through it. He doesn't know when his drowsy eyes got shut.

After half & hour they reached the Kim mansion , the car halted outside the big and main door of mansion. Taehyung frowned slightly. Because the distance between the mansion and the gate of the main door is long, if you are walking then it will take you more than five minutes to reach there.

His car door got opened and his father assistance was standing there. The coolness made jungkook to open his eyes from his sleep, he roamed his eyes with a pout, his mind was shut down but then the reality hits him when he saw elder beside him. Oh yeah he is married now.

But why are they not moving inside the gates?

Before taehyung could ask anything, the secretary bowed down, "young master, I got an order to drop you both here, I am sorry for inconsistent but you have to walk from here ", taehyung clenched his jaw tightly, if he wants he can order or argue with him to leave the car and then he could himself drive toward the mansion but he never ordered around his father's people. They don't work for him so he never said something to anyone.

Since he is not alone anymore he has to do something. But before he could said something, a voice made him stop.

"I-it's okay I can walk ", younger said when he saw the dark eyes of elder with blank expression. He don't want elder to take any decision which he is not ready for.

Jungkook began to wear his hee-

"Don't ", it made younger confused, how will he walk now? Without heels?

Taehyung without saying anything got down the car, he walked around the other way to open the door for him.

Jungkook frowned when elder pulled out his shoes.

Now standing with his shoes on his hand.

Then he bend down a little, younger yelled out in surprise when taehyung suddenly grabbed his calf and made him turn around .so that he can sit with his legs dangling out of the car.