❃Chapter_8❃

➎/➍/➋⓿➋➌

**************************

.•♫•♬•Let's get it•♬•♫•.
.
.
.
_________________________________

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 -

𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 -- 11 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 -- 9 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥

"Mari I am not going to school and that's final, you have a high fever, I can't leave you , " Taehyung said with stern voice, he was inside the servant quarter, mari was laying in her bed .

"B-but *𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩* if master got to know about it, he will punish you tae please go," She was trying to convince tae to not skip school because of her health .

"I know what he will do, you don't need to worry , I will stay here with you, " He said and without given any chance to mari for protest , he got up from the bed and went toward kitchen to take some cold water so that he can put wet stripes on her forehead.

Mari sighed , she doesn't want taehyung to suffer because of her but on the other side she was emotional too, because taehyung is ready to take any punishment for her .

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

When jungkook got to know that taehyung isn't coming, he got all pouty .
This is the first time older skipping school so, eating alone during lunch, feels weird to jungkook. It's lonely.

He also want to skip but bae-soo didn't agreed, because jungkook has a test in his class so for a scholarship student, skipping test is a big no-no.

At last jungkook with sulky expression went to school, today bae-soo dropped him from the bus.

It's not like both of them meet during school time other than lunch, which is only for half an hour, but for nerdy 9 year old kid lunch time is his fav now. He always feel giddiness whenever lunch bell went off, exited to meet elder but today when lunch time arrived.

He didn't showed same enthusiasm like he do daily, so with heavy steps and big pout on his lips, he dawdle himself toward their secret place.

He plopped down with a 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘱 sound near tree, his head was hanging down seems like the reason was the weight of heavy pout present on his face, then, he slowly looked beside him where usually taehyung sat down.

He was looking with a glossy eyes, his eyes are complaining to the older and showing how angry he was is . then with a big 𝘩mph ! he looked away, opened his lunch box and nonchalantly started eating.

Silence.

Voice of turtles, leaves rustling, wind which blew against his ear and his chewing. These are the only voices resonating in his surrounding.

It's not like they talk during lunch, No. He don't think so they exchanged any words other than wishing each other morning and afternoon, well older didn't even did that, it's always younger who wishes and in reply got only nod from older.

He remembered last time older talked to him when he was getting bullied and second time when older was helping him with some doubt, but still eating with taehyung doesn't feel this much lonely which is feeling right now.

The silence is loud to jungkook. He sighed and took his last bite. He again looked towards taehyung's vacant place and frowned.

"Kookie is angry with you, " He mumbled grumpy , with puffed cheeks and big pout. tint pink hue present in his face and lips because of cool breeze.