❃Chapter_18❃

➊➌/➐/➋⓿➋➌

»»---->⋇⋆✦⋆⋇<----««

Media, famous buisness men , people from different industry„ you can only find these type of people all over the big hall, fancy or expensive clothes were hanging on their bodies, lavish accessories were glittering , the sound of boots, heels and ...

Media, famous buisness men , people from different industry„ you can only find these type of people all over the big hall, fancy or expensive clothes were hanging on their bodies, lavish accessories were glittering , the sound of boots, heels and sandle was echoing . Some were dancing with their partners, few of them greeting each other with expensive wine on their hands.

The hall was glowing, decoration was prodigious screaming high rated , of course it will be, korea's number one soon-to-be ex CEO is hosting the party, it should be extraordinary. People should know how rich and powerful he is and yes! of course a good father.

Taehyung was inside his room getting ready for the party, hands were busy putting the coat on his body, siren eyes were staring at his own reflection inside the mirror, he was looking calm but only he knew how restless his mind is, the incident is still fresh for him which happened two days ago. there's a gut wrenching feeling that something is not right and what he did was not right. He shouldn't have invited him.

❁-𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐-❁

Taehyung entered inside , where his father was sitting on his chair at opposite direction staring outside from his large window, sensing a presence nag-mil turned around which bought a smirk on his face seeing his son standing in front of him. His little scared son is not so little now is he? Nag-mil knew it though one day taehyung will grow up into dangerous man ,Which is not good for him so it is nag-mil duty to always have a upper hand.

"Sit", he said while gesturing toward chair with his eyes, hand were busy liten a cigar he raised his eyebrows when taehyung didn't moved from his place on the contrary his gaze never left nag-mil face. A chuckle left his mouth seeing taehyung stoic face .

"Relax...My dear, you don't have to be so uptight, when I say sit then sit yeah?," there was a warning on his voice which couldn't get unnoticed by taehyung.

"I am not here for chit-chat Mr. Kim, it would be better if we don't waste each other's time," Ignoring his warning he said it with straight face which ired nag-mil, he glared at the person who is standing right in front of him and talking without fear, this is what ired him. He want to see fear in those eyes again. So he controlled his anger while crushing his cigarette tightly into ashtray, hands turning white due to tight fist.

"Fine then, as you wish ," passing a smile he forwarded a party invitation card which got taehyung attention . " Here, Invite your friend ", nag-mil said and rested his back against the backrest, a visible smirk present on his face while looking at his son. Where as taehyung expression changed hearing his father, gritting his teeth he glared toward nag-mil with a hard expression.

"He.will.not.come ", There was so much rage, so much power in his voice but nag-mil can see the slight fear in those eyes and it was enough to make him satisfied. This is exactly what he wants.