❃Chapter_23❃

➋➋/⓿➑/➋⓿➋➌

Enjoy reading❤

✙☆♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆✙

𝕎𝔼𝔻𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔻𝔸𝕐 💐

-

The day has arrived„

Today two beautiful souls "Kim taehyung & jeon jungkook " are about to tie the knot. From today onwards they will have a great responsibility towards each other. Now they are not alone in this race called life, they will have each other.

Everything and everyone is ready, after running here and there for all day, spending numerous of time on silly thoughts, running toward washroom due to nervousness for straight four hours, after crying buckets for just over the fact that he's getting married, the pretty boy is ready. Finally.

His papa, jeon bae-soo who was more scared than his own son is ready too, well if we forget the fact that this man just finished sobbing a while ago, for which he got scolded from the makeup artists. Because seeing his papa crying how could a child control himself right? So yes, bae-soo and jungkook both cried more like wailed, just like the one year old baby who make a high-pitched sound with all his force, which annoy people.

Therefore, the son and the father are ready to walk down the aisle.

Bae-soo is wearing an expensive suit, which his chico bought with his own money , A check grey suit with turtleneck t-shirt and black shiny shoes. Beside him standing his precious son who was all ready to get married.

The bride aka jeon jungkook soon to be kim jungkook, was griping his father arm in a tight hold, eyes down, other hand was clutching a nosegay bouquet of pink tiger lily with some white roses which was given by groom's family.

A white dress hugging his petite body showing his perfect curves, the vail was expand behind him in a long distance, helping him to cover his back which was on full display, a diamond necklace around his neck, face was covered halfway by the veil.

A lump formed in his throat when his gaze roamed around the big hall which was decorated with red roses, looking so attractive yet elegant. New faces came in front of his gaze, all of them standing in front of the stairs giving a little space for father and bride.

His eyes met with bae-soo when his hand got squeezed, his papa smiled at him, 'Shall we go, chico?', this was the only moment they have now after some time he won't be a jeon jungkook.

Younger gulped the nervousness with a trembling heart and nodded. He took a first step toward the person who was patiently waiting for him at the aisle, looking toward him with a unwavering gaze which younger couldn't notice due to not having the courage to look toward older.

A soft music was playing at the background giving shivers to jungkook, the more he get close the more his heart beat increased. He knows it's not new to feel this way, everyone must have felt the same on their wedding day.

They were taking small steps, bae-soo looking forward with a small smile, jungkook looking downward, everybody was staring at them, paparazzi were busy clicking pictures.

On the other hand, the groom was standing at the aisle starring at the person who was going to be his soon with dark gaze. His mind was blank since he stood here, the moment he saw younger in front of him standing with his papa, the reality hits him.

Before he was going with the flow, but now he was facing the truth , the reality.
But other than that his breathe got stuck on his throat when he saw the human who was looking........soo Heavenly. yeah that's the word. Although he don't know how a heaven looks like but the moment he saw him, he's sure that he got the glimpse of it.