❃Chapter_28❃

➋➑/➊➊/➋⓿➋➌

Enjoy reading ❤.

★★●○●○●○●○★★★●○●○●○●○★★

When jungkook walked out from the bathroom after showering to his heart content, he keep down the volume of the speaker. While walking he saw older nowhere around, without giving it much thought he walked behind the tv wall.

His hands were busy rubbing his hair which were dripping. He tighten his robe while looking at his reflection a small smile captured his face. The feeling he get after shower is something else. So so soothing , it's like every burden lifted up from his shoulder. He feels fresh.

Keeping his towel on the Chair head, he applied the body lotion on his hands, bending down he did same with his legs.
His gown moved upward, when he was applying it on his thighs.

Humming the song he slide down his gown from his body, that's when he heard the sound of bedroom door opening. He hurriedly applied the body lotion on his chest and back and rushed to wear his pajamas.

When he came out of closet, older was already inside bathroom. Walking to balcony he shuddered when the chilly air hit on his body, quickly he spread his towel over the stand and ran inside his bedroom.

"so cold" murmuring he rubbed his palm over his arms. His nose was already red so he rubbed it too to keep it warm. His nose was scrunched upside, a pout spread on his lip as he walked toward the couch. Sitting down , he saw the dinner was already there.

Glancing at clock, he stars serving for both of them. As he was so busy over his task, the clicked sound of bathroom door got unheard from him.

Older saw him, doing his work and his eyes fall over the curling locks of younger hanging over his temple, which was not cooperating younger as he saw him tugging it again and again behind his ear. And this is not the first time he is noticing it.

As he was so busy starring he didn't noticed the surprised eyes of younger over his body, but then he came out of his daze when he heard not so inaudible gasp. His eyes captured younger one's which were as wide as socket. Then he followed the gaze which were now downward.

Taehyung had forgotten the fact that he was only wearing the towel and his upper body was on full display, since jungkook was already inside the closet so he couldn't get the chance to take his clothes with him.

On the other side jungkook was shamelessly staring at his husband's abs and the firm chest and most importantly those veiny arm's.

Oh man holy water!!!

His cheeks were burning, this is the first time he is seeing older like this. Which is so intimidating for him.

His finger were shaking when he saw older coming forward, with beating heart he unconsciously moved his body backward. As he was sitting on the couch his back bumps over the headrest of couch.

Their eyes were deeply staring each other, and when older was just two or three steps away from table he paused making younger frown.

"I will come quickly", saying this older turned his left and entered behind the tv wall. Leaving younger stunned over his action.

No.

No no no no...

Did I embarrassed myself again? No.........

Younger cried inside, hitting himself with his fist, pouting hardly. Now what will his husband think? He doesn't know how much time passed since his self scolding but he immediately grabbed the serving spoon when he heard footsteps.