✾Chapter_15✾

™➋➋/⓿➏/➋⓿➋➌

*************************

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 🐇.

»»--⍟--«« ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ »»--⍟--««

Bae-soo took a step forward and hide chico behind his back , more like shielding his son. when he saw kim's walking towards them. He don't know why he did that but he is sure for one thing that he don't want these people shadow anywhere near his chico.

Jungkook clenched the corner of his papa shirt, he is not afraid of them but seeing his papa getting worked up this much surely scaring him. It's not like kim's will harm him. He knows they are not good people but here they can't do anything because all of the eyes on them.

They are the center of attention in this ceremony, so doing anything wrong is not good for their reputation. Taehyung too walked toward them when he saw his parents saying something to bae-soo.

"What a pleasant surprise Mr. Jeon, I wonder what you are doing here? well it's not your son graduation.. Oh wait they didn't let you enter inside? You should have told them that you are our driv- , I mean our relative, then you would have got the permission. ", Nag-mil said while staring at bae-soo with a smirk present on his face.

Jungkook frowned at the tone and what Mr. Kim said feels like a insult to younger. Did he just try to insult his papa? The old man have the audacity?

" I am indeed a driver of your son , Mr. Kim and it's my job. Or about the entry I am sure I was not needed there and don't worry I will surely attend the ceremony when my chico will graduate, " Bae-soo said with a pleasant smile and respectfully but well kim family and jeon family both know how respectful he was.

Inside bae-soo was fuming in anger, don't even want to have a talk with them, he just want to leave from their with his chico. He would have long ago if jungkook didn't stopped him saying he wants to eat with older.

"Oh... Look how beautiful is your son jeon, trying to hide him from us now? ," Ah-joong speak out when she noticed people looking , while eying jungkook who was hiding behind his papa, well basically bae-soo is hiding him.

"I remember , dad talking about having a conference with media, we should head out now, " Taehyung said giving a glare to mrs. Kim who got more excited.

"Of course taehyungie, but your friend is more important than those conferences, let us talk in peace son, " She chuckled, and again diverted her attention toward younger who was looking at taehyung.

Older clenched his jaw trying not to say anything which will harm younger, coz one word from him and his parents will target jungkook which he will not let happen

"Sweetie, come forward a little we really want to meet you, " Mrs. Kim smiled at jungkook who looked away from older and glance at ah-joong. His eyes were soft, he is glaring at the lady but well it's not scary at all, his eyes got a little more big which is making him look more innocent.

He turned his head to his papa, seems like asking for permission, and bae-soo with a little unsurely nodded his head. Jungkook took a step forward a little, the hold in his bag strap got tighter, lips nibbled between his teeth, toes pressing in his sneakers tightly. He looked upward slowly and gulped when all of them eying him. He is not scared of them, but his personality is not letting him feel at ease. He gets nervous and uncomfortable when people stare at him other than his papa and taehyung.

His personality scream soft, and indeed he is softest person. So when kim's and many more people peer at him a little more than few seconds then he can't help but feel uncomfortable.