❃Chapter_13❃

(𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔨𝔬𝔬𝔨'𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰☝)

➋➒/➎/➋⓿➋➌

»»--⍟--«« »»--⍟--««

There was a silence, files were scattered around the table, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park finished their meeting a minute ago, both of them dismissed their secretary, want to have a personal talk.

The interior of the office was luxurious, a shining table with a head chair and two small chairs, a couch in the corner, a full wall window by which we can see the whole city, the temperature was chilled in comparison to normal. Kag-mil likes to stay at cool temperature.

(𝘒𝘢𝘨-𝘮𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘳. 𝘒𝘪𝘮)

"So , when are we upgrading our business partnership into something more accurate way as like relatives?, " Mr. Park said while smirking, hinting of the marriage between his son bogum and kim so-yeon. who wouldn't want to be a relative of kim's? They are the richest in whole South Korea.

Kag-mil chuckle, lighting his cigar before taking a big puff from it, right leg rested in his left leg thigh, hands holding the toxic stick looking at Mr. Park he let out a big smirk, "soon my friend ...soon, let that bitch graduate first then I will handle the company to him so that I can rest and he can take care of MY company like a good slave, then I will fix the date of marriage of my precious daughter. "

"Haha right.. But why can't you make him CEO now? He can manage company with his college.., " He asked.

"If I do that then how can I be a perfect father in front of the world? I don't want people to accuse me of giving burden to him... I want media to talk how good person I am and of course a good father who didn't pressurized his kids into anything, " he had a satisfied smirk in his face, crushing the ash from his cigar into ashtray.

Mr. Park shook his head in amusement, his friend is a one of a kind isn't he? " You know I have a daughter too right? " He again hinted while raising his eyebrow giving a side smirk to kag-mil.

"Of course I know... But that's not how charity works my mate ", he said and got up from his chair walking toward the window, it was a night time, while city was shining like a glitters.

" Huh? I don't understand, " frowning he asked.

"You'll understand soon.. Just wait and watch, " He tuned his head and winked at mr. Park while having a evil grin.

<----««»»--⍟--««»»---->

It's been six hours they were studying at the same spot, jungkook who got hungry pouted but didn't said anything about eating because older was studying without any thought. But is it possible if younger is uncomfortable or unfocused and taehyung don't notice?

That man can smell his discomfort he don't have to look at him to know what he's feeling, so the moment jungkook pouted and signed slowly, older noticed right away.

Taehyung looked at his face, then collected his books in his hand and stood up, younger didn't have to ask twice to stop studying, he jumped from his place hurriedly, and walked after older.

He didn't asked where he is going , he just followed him like a shadow. they reached their usual place after taking their lunch box, jungkook was crossing the bushes when his dress got stuck in it.

"Oii, " He frowned, his nose scrunched up, taehyung halted in his steps hearing younger.

He looked at the net part of the dress which got teared off a little while getting stuck in sharp bush . He walked toward younger who was struggling to getting it out.