❃Chapter_26❃

➋➑/➒/➋⓿➋➌

('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡ Hii.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Days went by with the speed of light, taehyung never left jungkook alone in the mansion with his family, although his father gave him too much work, too many responsibility as a CEO but he still managed, and one of the reason is younger always help him with company work. As they both were in business major and on top of that they were toppers, so it was easy for jungkook to help his husband.

Older always take younger with him when he left office and leave him with bae-soo, then again bring him at evening or night. Up until now no one from his family said anything. Two weeks went like that. I won't say they both got close to the point where they can get intimidate. Of course not, but close enough for jungkook to message his husband without a second thought.

Older was always straight forward with his words, but younger was always shy about talking which is easy for him to do now. Not completely though but yes, he is trying to get more confident around older. His shy self-conscious self is slowly breking into carefree, bubbly person around older. And i think that's a progress in a relationship.

Taehyung is still that emotionless person but he never failed to fulfill his duty as a husband. In a simpler words they both are trying to open up more with each other. And this time not as friends but as married couple.

Nag-mil was getting asked about reception party of his son's marriage from his friends and colleagues, even media was questioning about that. He as always tried to ignore it but since no body was stopping, he said - They wanted to keep it private as he already invited everyone on the wedding day. And he also said that his son especially asked him to not invite anyone, Which is obviously a white lie. So yes, taehyung and jungkook didn't had any reception party, it's not like they were bother by that fact. Moreover it was a big relief for jungkook, because he didn't wanted to stand for hours in a boring party, again.

As for younger life style? Yes it has changed alot. Before, he used to sleep until his papa won't step inside his room to wake him up but now he wake up as soon as he hears the alarm, you can call it a instinct of being into different place other than his own home. Or it can be because he want to show older that ' he too , can wake up at earlier morning '.

So yes, he is a morning person now 'if we ignore the fact that he sleeps like log at noon' but it's not important. Nowadays it's like a routine he has been following - waking up at 5 , doing absolutely nothing till 9 ' expect lazing around with a cup caffeine ' , a little study for his own good, roaming around the balcony while staring at the background of the garden, doing a little exercise for his eyes betterment -which older suggested when he saw younger not able to spend his day without glasses. He too had power on his eyes but it's not too bad for him to wear glasses all day. Therefore, younger spend his half day like this in kim mansion. As for jeon household, he do nothing expect making food with his papa and sleeping.
At night, they do office work at the balcony with lots of food surrounded them-for younger betterment of course.

Now only two or three days left for younger's college to open. He was preparing everything for his new and final year, after that he will graduate too. Although he wanted to work, with his college ongoing but older simply refuses. It would be too much pressure for him so there's no chance he could agree on something like this.

-

Taehyung was walking back to his room with a breakfast tray on his hand, mari was not allowed to enter in his room after the stunt he pulled that day - 'which was talking back to his sister'- Mrs. Kim ordered mari to not even show her shadow anywhere near his side of corridor. she even said to not cook anything - «his wife can feed him». jungkook agreed to cook for both of them, but taehyung couldn't.
Since younger also send him lunch, he took the duty to make breakfast for both of them. As for dinner, they always 'most of the times' eat with bae-soo.