❃Chapter_3❃

™➍/🅕🅔🅑/➋⓿➋➌

************************

Mari (𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 20's) Love's taehyungMaid

Mari (𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 20's)
Love's taehyung
Maid

____________________

.•♫•♬•Let's get it •♬•♫•.

.
.
.
.
.

"Mr. Jeon, I understand you need a job but i can't just give you, we are going to bankrupt soon and i can't pay you, tried to understand please and don't come again and again here, " Mr. Baek, his boss said for the nth time , doesn't matter how many time he came here for the job the answer will remain same.

"But si-, " Mr. Jeon please just go or I have to call the security. " His boss interpreted him strictly before he get the chance to say something. He signed and stood up. It's been five hours he's looking for job for countless time, he have to go home before his chico get's.

Walking slowly , he left the not so big company . looking at the road but mind was somewhere else, he was thinking about next step of his future but his thought's get interpreted with his phone rings , he took his phone out and, Oh. It's a call from his chico's school he hurriedly answer the call thinking what if something happened to his son.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬?.

"Yes, "

"𝙎𝙞𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙨𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚. "

"O-okay, I will come right now ."

"𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪. "

The call ended and Mr. Jeon gulped hardly, now it's the time to face that he's a loser, his chico will get disappointed on him. He failed as a father.

_____________________________

Taehyung was in his school garden, eating his lunch, sitting under the tree .
Usually no body came here because it's hidden place everyone ignore coming here so that's why he made this place as his comfort place . At lunch time as he can't go to cafeteria cause of his bullies so he prefer to stay hidden.