❃Chapter_21❃

➊⓿/➑/➋⓿➋➌

➷♡➹♡➹♡➹♡➹♡➹♡➹♡➹♡➹♡➹♡➷♡➹

Enjoy reading ❤

ENGAGEMENT DAY ☆

-

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING!! , " Fuming in anger so-yeon stormed inside her parents room. After not getting any explanation from his father for whole week she finally decided to confront herself before they took any step toward this.

She was so frustrated with all this, because she is the one who wanted to married all this time but his dad fixed that stupid boy marriage.... wasn't it uncalled for? and why her father even doing this? Is he gone mad? She thought it's all a drama for some time then they will decline for this marriage so she waited for her father to do something made some story but nothing! Today is literally engagement day for God sake.

"Lower your voice yeon ", Nag-mil who was putting a diamond brooch on his black coat said. ah-joong was getting ready by makeup artists who didn't minded anything happening inside this room. pretending to be a deaf person.

"I don't care dad! Why did you do that and what will you even gain after getting him married?" , at this point she was done with her father. can't he just tell her what the hell was his plan? Nag-mil chuckled seeing her daughter groaning in anger. Indeed she is his blood , short tampered just like him.

"Easy sweetheart... I will definitely tell you when my plan will get successful which is done halfway just one week more an-

"I can't wait for fucking one week dad! I am going crazy thinking about the reason you pulled that stunt in front of whole world... So tell me right now or I am not coming to this shitty engagement", she rolled her eyes and slumped herself on the bed. ah-joong was listening everything , she also didn't have any idea why her husband done that and whenever she asked he always ignore it and nowadays he is too busy doing preparation for the wedding. why is he even excited for? and it's not a small wedding ceremony at all, he invited every big personality not only from Korea but all over the world.

"tch.. You and your anger issues......sweety do you think Kim nag-mil do something without having any purpose? You surely underestimated your dad, " he shook his head with a chuckle before grabbing his tablet.

"Out", ah-joong ordered and without a second all the workers left not before bowing. She stood up and walked toward her husband who opened the tab where headlines of previous weeks news were on display. Both daughter and mother looked at him with confuse expression.

"Did you see that? read them ", he smirked before handing the tab to her daughter who frowned.

"KIM NAG-MIL' THE EX CEO OF KTM CORPORATION FIXED THE MARRIAGE OF HIS SON KIM TAEHYUNG WITH HIS DRIVER SON "

"KIM NAG-MIL - WHO GAVE JUSTICE TO HIS DRIVER SON "

"KIM NAG-MIL «A PERSON WITH GOLD HEART»

"A PERSON WHO CAN SACRIFICE EVEN HIS SON FOR JUSTICE "

"MR.KIM HIMSELF TOOK A PART OF FINDING A TRAITOR WHO MESSED WITH HIS DRIVER SON "

"THE BIG REASON WHY NOBODY COULD BEAT KIM NAG-MIL IN BUSINESS BECAUSE HE IS NOT ONLY GOOD AT HIS WORK BUT ALSO A GOOD PERSON TOO."

"KIM NAG-MIL SHOWED THE SYMPATHY TOWARD HIS DRIVER SON."

And so on............... There were hundred of headlines about him in the whole week. News channels were talking about him everyday he was getting praised in a high speed. Although the video didn't leaked anywhere but the news channel were not avoiding the topic. They were telling like -'something bad happened inside the kim party but kim nag-mil did the justice'. they were cooking their own stories.