❃Chapter_30❃

[The necklace Taehyung gifted♡↑↑]

➋➎/➊/➋⓿➋➍

єηʝσу яєα∂ιηg ❤

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ゚:.。..。.:*・゚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Mr.kim i have to accept it , you've done incredible job at conducting grand wedding for both of your kids.. It seems we are standing in heaven, and what's with the orchestra? I didn't knew you were fan of it," clicking the glass of wine Mr. Sang complimented nag-mil. They are done with wedding vow's , now all of them are Scattered around the hall- some were having their photo section, some were dancing, Chit-chatting and like everyone else- here nag-mil is busy talking to his business partners.

He chuckle softly, "of course I am not a fan of it but my daughter is , so as a best father I have to invite them to perform here and as for grand weddings.. I am more lucky to have two incredible children so I have to do atleast this as a father right? Their happiness is my happiness. " He smiles.

"Mr.kim... You are like a role model for many business men here, time to time somewhere we lack this family bonding, I always priorities my business so at the end I failed as a family member I can only provide money, power but look at you.. How can you do that? You are good at.. No.. not good but.. Your company is touching sky and you are still holding your family together, supporting them, giving your time... You always surprise me.. What are you ? A superman? " Everyone laughed at the end of sentence. Nag-mil smirked looking at people agreeing with whatever his partner said.

"Well... I think I am unique peace then, with some superpower ", he laughed along.

" Right haha........ But nag-mil I heard your U.S branch is doing so well... Even more than the main one? Did you planned something about it? It would be better if you give more attention there for a bit isn't? Invest there, and many big companies are on waiting list from US... I think you should really consider it", Mr. Sang said making all of them to nod in agreement.

"Right! Actually we will have board meeting soon, and Mr. Sang do you think I will let go of opportunities which profits me?? ", he passed a teasing smile making all of chuckle. "Of course you are number one for a reason haha... Cheers," Mr. Sang smiles while toasting wine glass with Mr. Kim.

●○●○●○●○

"Here have some more", bae-soo placed another piece of cake on his chico's plate who was devouring the delicious food. He pouts seeing his papa giving him his piece. " Papa nooo it's yours"."it's okay you eat it, watching you eating already makes me full." He smiled, caressing the boba head. They are sitting at the end of the table where lights are very dim, basically no one was minding them.

Jungkook smiled then again start's having his cake. Not minding the pair of eyes watching him with fondness. "Taehyung have your meal, I will go find mari", bae-soo stands up from his chair giving privacy to couple. The said man nodded before grabbing his chopstick to eat.

As he was going to grab some Italian dish, since the menu is according to his sister who is obsessed with western food, " No! Eat this one ", younger interrupted him , passing some other dish from other plate. He nodded and continues to eat.

They planned to leave as soon as vow's done but then jungkook saw food which was looking so delicious to him, that is why now they are having it here.

Younger frowns watching taehyung passing him another piece of cake from his own plate, "I can't eat this much sugar ", he gave his puppy eyes to elder who was looking at him. " Why? "

"I will gain weight", he pouts. " Sugar is bad ", he said while chewing his lower lip, looking at the delicious cake sadly.
"It's not unhealthy, sometimes it's okay to enjoy sweet and there is nothing wrong in gaining some weight, just don't be unhealthy. " Younger smiled, nodding his head he devoured the last piece but not before cutting it into half to share with his husband who accepted it.