Sweet Temptations (M) | Taehyung, Jungkook - part 2

(continues...)

Part 2

"Free your hands and strip your master

"Free your hands and strip your master."

You haven't realised how numb your hands have become until you release your hold. You can barely feel your fingers, trembling as you reach up to tug his pants off of his waist. It takes an effort until you manage to push his pants down, and just like how it did with Jungkook, you are rewarded with the sight of his thick cock that springs free, bobbing slightly right in front of your face as it has grown hard, no doubt from watching you getting mouth-fucked by his friend earlier. You find it hard to look away, but you continue to finish your task, making sure to strip him off his pants and shirt even without having to rise up on your feet to do it.

Taehyung's hand claims a hold on your hair once more, pulling your head back in a not-so-gentle way until your head is tilted up and your mouth opens with a gasp. "Eager to suck my cock, aren't you?" he asks you with a wicked grin as he wraps his palm on his stiff cock and runs its swollen tip across your lips. Just when you open your mouth to take him, Taehyung grabs his cock and slaps its head onto the side of your face, slapping it against your cheek, starting from one side to another and smearing his pre-cum on your skin. "What do you have to say to make me shove this cock into your filthy mouth, slut?"

You keep an eye on his thick cock as he grins down at you, and you look up with wide eyes, knowing how much Taehyung loves to make you beg. Blinking your eyes while feigning innocence to play along, you keep your gaze on him as you beg him softly, "Please, Sir. Allow me to suck your cock with my mouth."

"Do you want it so badly?" he asks you, with his voice lowering down a tone.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good," he says, finally moving the tip of his shaft to your lips. "Then I want you to wrap your mouth around my cock and make me cum. Don't stop until I tell you to. And keep your hands on your back like you did before."

You have just gotten your fingers to hold your wrists together at your back when he suddenly tugs your hair back, reminding you that he still has complete control over you as he tilts your head back. Sucking a deep breath, you open your mouth for him, enclosing it on the head of his cock when he pushes right in. You move your mouth down the length of his cock, making it halfway when he suddenly pushes your head further down his shaft. His cock hits the back of your throat right away, making you gag at the force which draws you to look up at him. His grip on your hair tightens as he starts to shove his cock down your throat further, gagging you with it and drawing a choking sound from your throat. Your eyes tear up as he continues thrusting his cock ruthlessly into your throat. He does this a few more times, while you are having trouble keeping up and catching your breath, each movement becomes a blur in your eyes as his pace grows rapidly, each thrust as your body shaking with him when you feel it all the way down to your core as if he is also pounding deep into your pussy.