Saturday Morning | Jimin

Character: Jimin x reader

Genre: Pure fluff

Word Count: 634

❈❈❈

You exhaled a relieved sigh as you enjoy the last drops of hot water running down from the shower, before turning it off. You've spent enough time to clean your body and now you are feeling fresh and more relaxed, ready to face the day. You spend the next few minutes drying up your body with your fuzzy clean towel, applying some body cream, spraying your favourite cologne underneath your earlobes, and finish up your morning routine by wearing a simple sweater dress before leaving the bathroom.

You enter the bedroom with a light mood. The bright sun entering the room perfectly since you opened the curtains the moment you woke up. The scent of soap and cologne followed you from the bathroom to join the fresh morning air.

Turning your body towards your bed, you smile the moment you see your boyfriend still fast asleep, lying on his stomach with his limbs spreads out, occupying nearly half part of the bed. The cozy blanket is covering the lower part of his body, his face facing to the side, his thin white t-shirt looking a little twisted around his shoulder after being stretched here and there as he moves around in his sleep.

You sit at the side of the bed, leaning down to his side, whispering to him, "Morning, Jimin..... Time to wake up."

Jimin responds to you with a sleepy mumble, covering his face back into the pillow, and you rub his back as you keep on wooing to get him to get off the bed. "Come on, baby. You need to get up."

"Whyyy....?" he whined, turning his sleepy face to look at you. "It's Saturday, we're supposed to be sleeping in."

"Yeah, but we made a promise to hang out with your friends today."

"Who the hell would ever make such promises on a Saturday, when I finally have an off day of work?"

"You did," you answered him with a grin. "You said we'll hang out and have lunch at the park today."

He groans while rubbing his sleepy face with his hands. He looks up at you, his hooded eyes staring at you a few seconds too long, his lips pouting while he takes a long deep breath.

"What's wrong?" you asked him, tilting your head to the side with your eyebrow raised.

He turns to his side, gripping your wrists and pulling you closer to him until you fall on his chest with an oof. Before you even try to struggle to get yourself off the bed, he pulls you on your waist, attaching your body into his, while lifting the blankets off of him before pulling it back up to make sure your body lays underneath the blanket together with him.

"What are you doing?"

"Changing plans," he answered with a deeper voice. His hands are wrapped around your waist and his forehead leaning on yours. "We are not leaving this bed today. Nu-uh."

You giggle, letting him wrap both your bodies underneath the fluffy blankets before hugging you tightly. "Okay then," you asked him, "What do you propose we should do today?"

"We stay in and cuddle all day. That's all," he grins at you, showing you his crescent eye smile.

"Your boys will be waiting for us..."

"No, they won't," he answered quickly before biting his lip, keeping his eyes on yours with a hopeful stare. You can practically read his mind through the light emitting from them, say yes, just say yes.

You exhale a sigh, and begin to let your body relax under his touch with his fingers circling lightly on your back. The idea of staying in with your boyfriend all day sounds marvellous. You miss him a lot after all. You grin back at him, mimicking his bright expression.

"I guess they won't."

❈❈❈