Blush (M) | Jimin

Character: Jimin x reader

Genre: Smut, Fluff

Word count: 1,145

W: Nsfw. Just plain and simple smut. Please read with caution.

❈❈❈❈

"I am so gonna be late for work-"

"Are you seriously still thinking about going to work right now?"

"Well, I- Ah, damn it Jimin."

You can feel through the broad chest that is pressing on your back, the vibration coming out from his satisfied chuckles, eliciting the same moment you let out a high-pitched gasp as a result to his fingers rubbing and spreading out your fold. You whimper as his thumb finds your swollen clit, still sensitive to his touch after the intense lovemaking the two of you made last night, and he starts circling his fingers on the bud with an agonizing pace.

You flatten your palms hard on the top of the vanity drawer in front of you. Your naked body bending over it, being pressed down by his body - also standing naked - from behind. Your legs are spreading wide beneath you, with the help of his knees and the hand that is palming your center, while his other hand is wrapped around your torso with his thumb playfully grazing on your exposed breast.

"God, why did I have to leave my robe behind?" you complained, as you are trying to ignore the pleasure of his kisses on the back of your neck and his fingers doing wonders on your dripping core.

"Oh?" he chuckled from behind you, "I thought you walked out of the bathroom naked on purpose just to tease me, babe."

"No, I did not! And you were still asleep!" you whined at him, "I was- ah- fuck!"

Your words were cut off by a single digit suddenly entering your center, soon starts moving slowly in and out relentlessly, curling inside you and hitting the spots within which is driving you crazy.

"What were you saying, babe?" he teased you, and all you can do is replying him with whimpers and gasps of breaths.

"I- I can't," you said, moving your hips in the same rhythm as the movements of his hand. You are losing the ability to make out words to retort at his non-stop teasing, and you are soon a moaning mess as he adds another digit inside of you the moment your core is getting slick enough for him to move faster.

You arch your back as the walls inside of you are starting to clench onto his fingers. Your nails raking on top of the vanity drawer since you can't find any other place to grip on to, causing it to shake along with the movements of your body until some of the body care products lined up on top of it comes tumbling down one by one.

He hums behind you, never stops giving you kisses on your skin, leaving love bites on the back of your neck and on your shoulder.

"Hmmm, is my baby close to cum?" he mused, tightening his hold on your body as you were losing balance on your legs.

"Yes, Jimin." You answer him, biting your lips to hold in your moaning.

"Now tell me, how many times did I make you cum last night, babe?" he whispered to you. You whimper at the sound of his voice, teasing you while nibbling on your earlobe, licking on the sensitive spot underneath your ear. You buck your hips to gain more friction with his fingers as he starts to slow down his hand movements, delaying you from reaching your high.

"I- I lost count. I don't know." And with your answer, he suddenly pulls his fingers out of you, and you can only whine in protest. You try to turn your body so he can see the frustration on your face, but he stops you with the tight hold he still has on your body. "Damn it, Jimin."

"Patience, babe," he said, positioning himself and aiming the tip of his throbbing shaft at the entrance of your dripping core. "I want you to cum when I am inside of you."

And with that Jimin slides himself into you with a slow ease. The feeling of him stretching you causes a loud raspy moan slipping off your lips. Your legs are starting to give away and the only thing that is holding you up is the strong hand still wrapped around your torso.

It takes awhile for you to adjust to the presence of his shaft inside you, ramming slowly causing pain in your core due to the sensitivity that still lingers after being ravaged by him the whole night before. And when the pain starts to subside, you let out desperate mewls at the pleasure building inside your core and soon Jimin's thrust becomes faster and more urgent, while whispering to you between his ragged breaths - God, baby, you feel so good. His hand reaches up to hold your chin and he tilts your head back to kiss him, tongue sneaking into your mouth to stifle both of your moans.

After a few long and hard thrusts, your walls start to clench harder on his shaft, and you release yourself from the kiss to cry out as you finally hit your orgasm, your body shaking harshly and your chest heaving as you try to catch more air.

Jimin groans as he releases his load inside you, letting your tight warm passage to milk him out until the very last drop of his warm liquid, then slowing down the movement of his hips for a few last shallow thrusts before pulling out of you completely. He takes a moment to control his own breathing and waits until his heartbeat calms down, before he leaves you to the bathroom and comes back with a damp cloth to clean your body from the warm liquid still dripping from your center.

He picks you up after, carrying you gently to the bed while giving you light kisses on your neck, your cheeks and to your temple, and carefully lay you down on top of the still messy bed.

You let out a sigh once your exhausted body is settled down on the bed. "So I guess I won't be going to work at all today-"

Jimin lays down at your side, leaning down on his elbows, turning his body to face you. "Well, I guess I should say that I'm sorry."

"For taking all of my energy and tiring me so early in the morning? Oh, you bet you should."

He laughs at you, leaning down to peck and bite your bottom lip. "Actually, there are two things I need to say sorry for. One, for making you skip work today- again." He smiles at you, apologetically, before continuing, "And two- For sneaking into the bathroom while you were in the shower and stole your bathrobe."

"Why, you-" you lift your body up and immediately got cut off before you can swear at him to protest, as he suddenly leans down to kiss your lips deeply and steals your words away.

❈❈❈❈