War Game (M) | Jung Hoseok

Character/Genre/Word Count: Hoseok x reader | FWB!au, Enemies to lovers!au, Mature contents/smut | 1,660 words

Prompt: "You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into" 

❈❈❈

You hate each other.

There is never a day where you don't spend them fighting or bickering with each other. You are always on each other's neck, and everyone around you knows how much you despise one another.

He is your biggest competition, after all, as you are his. The moment you step into your office every morning will mark the start of the war and the battle of wits between the both of you. Every day will be filled with various fights, debates, and people can only stand on the side as they witness your fierce competition in fighting to be the best employee. Nevertheless, the competition never stops only at your office, but it will last even after the end of office hours where you join your colleagues for drinks and dinner just to show them who can be the best mate to have fun with. You compete with each other everywhere, regardless of the time and place, or even whatever situation you encounter.

And you even take the competition between the both of you on bed.

His bed, mostly. Since it is, in fact, the safest place for you to share and hide your secrets from the world, and where you can easily take over control from him.

"Fuck," he groans the moment you roll your hips on him, his head falls back on the pillow while he raises his hands to grab onto your waist, pressing through the skin that is covered by his shirt over your naked lower body that is now attached to his.

"Do you like that?" You grin widely from above him, rolling your hips once more with the perfect angle that allows his girth to go deeper between your slick walls. You release a sigh at how perfectly his rigid length is filling you up inside, reaching to every spot that could send you to oblivion. But you are the one taking control, and you are the one who decides when you are going to reach for it.

"You are going to be the death of me," he huffs, letting out another groan when you roll your hips once more. "Are you happy with this? Are you enjoying- ah- fuck, do you enjoy torturing me like this?"

You let out a wicked laugh at his sentence, slowing the movement of your hips on him while raking your nails over his bare chest. "Torture? No, Hoseok- This is only a little punishment. A tiny little payback after the embarrassment you caused me earlier."

"Embarrassment?" He only frowns. It's hard for him to remember what happened earlier that night, much before you end up grinding him on his own bed - having his mind clouded by the after effect of the glasses of wine he had hours ago and the warmth of your walls wrapping snugly around his shaft. "You need to remind me what I've done, princess. Since all I care about right now is how I'm going to fuck you senseless if you are going to keep this up and- ah, fuck-"