Sweet Temptations (M) | Taehyung, Jungkook - part 3

(continues...)

Part 3

"Did I give you permission to cum, slut?" he says with a sharp whisper, drawing a whimper out of you.

"N-no, Sir. I'm so sorry—"

Feigning anger, Taehyung's eyes light up with something dark that sends a chill down your body. "Get off of him and take your position on the side of the bed," he commands you, and you immediately move away from Jungkook the moment you are released from his grip.

It takes a lot of effort to crawl away from Jungkook's face and move to the other side of the mattress as Taehyung has instructed you to. You step down the bed and stand on your wobbly legs just beside it, looking up at Taehyung as he wipes his hands clean with a hand towel while making his way to you.

Just when you are beginning to sway on your legs, Taehyung pulls you up and guides you to kneel down on the side of the bed. He pushes you to bend down with your cheek planted on the sheets and your eyes looking away from the rest of the room. You can feel the cold sheets rubbing against your nipples while your ass is in the air. It makes you feel vulnerable and exposed, but you hold down the shame as you wait for his next move. Taehyung steps back, leaving you alone for a moment but enough to make you feel the emptiness engulfing you without his touch.

The silence makes you hyperaware of your surroundings, allowing you to feel the movements as Jungkook leaves the bed to watch you close while Taehyung walks across the room. Without lifting your head and looking at him, you know exactly where he is going and what he is up to. You have been in this room many times and enough to know the layouts, to remember where everything is, including his toys and the tools that he has always loved so much.

The gentle footfalls happening around you lull you into a faux sense of calm as Taehyung returns to you. Without a word, Taehyung places the things that he had brought back with him on the bed, placing them right in front of your face so you can see them better. The first thing you see is the leather-made flogger, and you let out an audible gasp at the sight of it. Your hips start wiggling in the air and your body begins to tingle as you still remember the feeling it ignites on your skin. The memories of Taehyung flogging you with it as a form of punishment still lingers on every inch of your body that you can still feel it only by picturing it happening again.