We Are All Dreamers II | Jungkook

Title | We Are All Dreamers

Summary | Jeon Jungkook is a cocky bastard. Not only does he have the pride and insolence twice the size of his head, but he also has an anger that could open up the door to hell on itself. As he continues to refuse to believe on the soulmate system, he keeps on unknowingly hurting you, punishing you for what the universe has thrown at him in the past. Would he change his ways as he finally meets you? Or would you run away, giving him the exit that he had seemed to desire so greatly?

Pairings | Jeon Jungkook x reader

Genre | Enemies to Lovers!au, Soulmate!au, Smut, Angst

Ratings | +18 / M for Mature

Warning | Heavy angst at the beginning, slow burn, lots of misunderstandings but lots of make-up sex happening, virgin sex/first time, penetration sex, dom!kook, possessive sex, dirty talk, minor degradation, slight breast play, body worship, pussy eating (some biting might be involved), fingering (f receiving; vaginal).

✣✣✣

Author's Note | Written as a commission for @/mindays on Tumblr. I'm sorry this took so long. I also made a little twist from your request to add some (more) drama, but I really hope you'll enjoy this. Thank you so much for commissioning me :)

✣✣✣

The heart is such a fragile thing.

Despite his tough exterior and his smug attitude, Jungkook knows just how true that statement is. Perhaps all too well.

He first met Yeeun when he was ten.

He used to tease her when they were kids, just like any normal boy would do to a girl he was attracted to all through elementary school. But that had only made them grow closer as they got older that it didn't come to a surprise when she confessed that she had a crush on him before high school, making the first move when Jungkook was still too shy to admit his feelings so publicly.

Perhaps he was still too young to understand what love truly was, but he did grow to care for her more than others. It was the kind of pure love that made him think that maybe they were destined to be together.

Jungkook never truly cared about soulmates anyway. He had never believed in the system after he had found out that his parents were not a part of the system, that they had found each other without having been biologically programmed as a fated pair. Yet their love had managed to conquer all and everything in their life together had been well.