Use Me (M) | RM / Namjoon

Drabble game request: Namjoon + "We should probably talk

Drabble game request: Namjoon + "We should probably talk." + College AU

Character: Namjoon x reader

Genre: College!au, FWB!au, Soft smut, angst. Just the usual combination.

Word count: 2,602 words

❈❈❈

You are completely lost. Your mind completely blocks your senses away from the sound of the bed creaking beneath you and how it knocks against the wall behind you relentlessly, and from how the air is filled with the scent of sex, sweat and booze. Even the sound of your own moans is muffled in your senses as you try to block away the sounds of grunts he is making as he thrusts in and out of you.

You have yet a clue which to thank to for the numbing senses, when you no longer know which part is stronger―the alcohol running through your system, or the pain in your heart that has been clouding your entire sanity for the last few weeks.

"Fuck―" a curse slipped through you, raising your hand to tangle between the strands of his hair as he leans down to take your erect nipple between his plump lips, flickering his tongue over the sensitive skin before sucking you hard―and he is doing everything without even missing a beat of the pace in which his hips have been moving on you.

"Don't hold your voice back, babe," he growled at you the moment he pulls away from your breast. "Call my name," he said to you, the plea came out as a soft whine - something that you would never expect to hear from him. "Say my name and let everybody know who is making you feel good."

You open your eyes to meet his face that is now hovering above yours, his eyes staring deep into you, reminding you who it is that has the complete control over your body.

You know you will regret everything in the morning, when your mind has sobered up and is more than able to remind you of the reality of your life. But all you need tonight is to numb yourself from every pain and every memory of the one man that only pains you. So you let yourself go. You let yourself get lost in the bliss that is about to come thanks to the restless pounding the man hovering above is giving you, finally calling for his name between your pleasured moans to hush the voice inside your head that is screaming out for another.

"Namjoon," you moaned his name, while digging your nails into his skin when his thrusts grows faster and harder each time he hears your voice calling for him. Completely oblivious to how much you are fighting against yourself to keep you from calling out for the man whose face is still haunting inside your mind.

❈❈❈

Everything is in complete silence when you open your eyes only a few hours later. You stretch out your sore limbs and feel the thin blanket covering your body before finding him still sleeping soundly next to you. You trail the outline of his face as you lay there, studying the line of his nose, his sharp jawlines and the lips that wouldn't leave your skin hours ago.