Lick (M) | Hoseok/J-hope

Character/Genre/Word count: Hoseok x reader | Smut | 1,4k words

Warning: Just plain simple smut. PWP with cunnilingus (if the title hasn't made it clear yet). Please read with caution.

❈❈❈

2 AM.

Hoseok opens his eyes, awaken by the noises and movements coming from his side. He turns his body around from his previous sleeping position, facing at your side to find you twisting and turning on the bed.

Hoseok shifts from his side of the bed, slowly closing his distance to your body curiously. He is worried that you are perhaps having nightmares in your sleep. He watches as your chest are heaving for air, how your legs are moving and kicking around underneath the linen blankets, and how drops of sweats are appearing on your forehead.

He leans closer, his palm moving towards your shoulder, getting ready to carefully wake you up, until-

"Mmmh.....Hoseok...."

He stops moving the moment he was able to hear your voice, focusing his attention on the expression on your face. He recognizes the way your face is contorted as you moan in your sleep, how you whisper his name between your unsteady breaths, how you slightly rubbing your thighs together while you keep shifting on the bed. A smirk appears on his face as he tries to imagine what kind of dream you are having.

He starts to move on the bed carefully, making sure that he won't be doing any movements that might wake you up and interrupt your dream. He leans closer and pulls the blanket away from your body slowly, revealing your sleeping body which is only covered by the white tank top that is modest enough in showing your erect nipple underneath through its thin fabric and white cotton panties on your lower body.

Bless the summer.

He waits for a few seconds to make sure that you are still lost in your sleep, before proceeding to move closer to your lower region. He positions himself between your legs, gently touching your thighs and part them carefully to give space for him to be able to move closer, while locking his gaze on your face. He grazes the skin of your inner thighs with the tip of his fingers, slowly moving his body until his face reaches your center.

He lifts his finger, gently moving your panties to the side while looking up at your face once in awhile to check on your expression, until he could see the delightful sight of your glistening sex showing through from underneath the flimsy fabric. He gives a soft blow on your bare mound to test the situation and to see how you respond, and his body freezes the moment he hears a loud sigh coming from your lips. He flicks his eyes up to find your eyes are still closed shut and exhales a relieve sigh before he continues.

He presses his fingers on your thighs, holding your panties to the side with his other hand to keep it still while leaning in to softly kiss the insides of each thigh all the way up until he reaches your mound. He exhales softly once again just above your core, before planting the faintest of kisses against your soft, pink clit. Inhaling the heady scent of your excitement, Hoseok gently pulls your clit into his mouth, and lightly sucks on it.

"Ah....."

Hoseok let out a chuckle at the sound of your voice, not even stopping the work of his lips when your moan gets louder, your breathing gets more erratic, and you finally call out his name, "Hoseok....."

He looks up with a smirk on his face the moment he feels your fingers stroking his hair, pulling away slightly as his eyes are met with your opened - still droopy - eyes looking down at him, to whisper, "Hello there, beautiful."

It takes you a few seconds to slowly gather your consciousness before you start to comprehend what is going on and what he is doing, to finally realize that this is no longer a part of your dream. "Hoseok....wh-"

Hoseok stops you by giving a deep lick on your sensitive clit and a hum, whispering to you while keeping his lips too close to your dripping core, "Just relax, baby. I want you to enjoy this."

And with that he lunges forward, leaving out his gentleness now that you are wide awake, planting his lips and tongue once again to your core. You let out a whimper, quickly digging your fingers into his hair, dipping your abdomen low as he sucks gently on your clit. Your eyes start to water as he dips his tongue between your slit, once, twice, licking your tight walls as deep as his tongue can reach.

He pulls away once again to catch his breath, looking up at you through his eyes filled with lust. He keeps his eyes locked on yours as he slid his fingertip over your wet entrance, slowly stroking the smooth flesh up and down. You return his gaze, whimpering to his touch on your burning core, watching him as he dips back into you, licking at your swollen bud while slowly easing his fingertip inside the warmth of your walls.

You spread your legs instinctively, your hips arched slightly off the bed, grinding up and down against his mouth. Panting short and quick breaths, you lick your lips when his finger pushes inside you. He keeps swirling his tongue around your pink bud, steadily stroking his finger in and out of your warm valley, loving how your walls enveloping his finger snugly. He kisses both of your swollen lips, then administers a long, slow lick to your wet clit. His eyes never leave yours even when he starts whispering into your hot sex how much he loves to hear your voice as he moves his fingers in and out of you, adding another finger in the ministrations.

He keeps moving his fingers, stretching your tight walls while going deeper. You scream out when you feel the tip of his fingers curling deep and touching the very spot which sends you to oblivion, which he then aims repeatedly, over and over again. "Let it go, baby. Release it," he whispers to you, and you buck your hips, grinding his lips and fingers, until you see rainbows between your eyelids, your mouth opened wide letting out ragged breaths and anomalous noises.

You can feel electric shots spreading all over your body as he keeps moving his fingers in and out of you, reducing its pace to let you ride out your high. He pulls out his fingers, replacing them with soft kisses and licks on your swollen mound, sucking out your release. He only stops the magical work of his lips once you let out a desperate whimper which indicates how oversensitive you are getting.

He pulls back once you finally let him go, before shifting and crawling carefully above you, while cleaning out the remnants of your release covering his swollen lips. Until his body hovers above your body. He stares at you admiringly, with a fond smile plastered on his face. He leans down to give you kisses on your lips - as gently as possible so you can feel how much he loves you - before leaning down to kiss your earlobes softly.

"Hoseok....."

You relax under his touch, letting go until your shaky legs fall onto the bed. You let out a sigh as he hums above your ear, "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yes," you sighed, "I'm okay now. But why-"

Hoseok whispers to your ear while leaving light kisses on the tips of the earlobe. "You were calling for me. Mind telling me what dream you were having?"

"Dream?" You tried to think back to whatever image that came to you in your sleep. "I don't know. I can't remember it at all now. Whatever it was, it's probably nothing compared to this."

He let out a chuckle. "Did you enjoy it?"

You smile at his question, letting out a content smile and a sigh, "Yes, I did."

He pulls away just a little bit off of your body until his face is right above yours. Your eyes are met with his and instantly your heart starts beating faster, excited, as you can see how dark his eyes are staring at you. He licks his lips, taking one of your hands and leading it down between your bodies, all the way to his lower region.

"I'm glad," he said, placing your palm to meet the bulge appearing through his boxer, "Because now it's my turn."

❈❈❈