Kisses | Min Yoongi

Your eyes start to drift open when you feel your lips getting attacked by soft kisses

Your eyes start to drift open when you feel your lips getting attacked by soft kisses. Musky fragrance mixed with the fresh minty scent of aftershave wafts through your nose as you slowly awaken. Not that you were in a deep sleep anyway.

You stretch out your body only to feel the sudden pain on your calves when they hit the corners of the armrest of your sofa. Oh right, you thought, guess I fell asleep on the sofa again.

You open your drowsy eyes while groaning to finally see the boy that was kissing you lightly and softly to bring you to wake. He is sitting on the floor beside the sofa where you have been sleeping. His eyes are now staring at you attentively.

You raise your hands and playfully messing with his silver-grey coloured hair before leaning up to kiss him back.

"Good morning," he said once your lips are apart.

"Morning," you answered, smiling at him. "I could get used to his, you know?"

"What? Sleeping on your old sofa?" he asked, raising his eyebrows playfully.

"No," you laughed at him. "Waking up with your kisses in the morning. This is such a beautiful treat."

"You like it?"

You nod your head eagerly, smiling sheepishly at your lover as his smile slowly widens.

"Good," he whispered, closing in and leaning his forehead onto yours. "You better be prepared to have more."

"And why is that?"

"Because you are moving in with me."

❈❈❈