Bad For You (M) | Jungkook

Character / Genre: Jungkook x reader | Stripper! AU, Smut, Angst 

Summary | His whole presence emits sin and danger, and you are not supposed to be attracted to him on the first glance.

Warning | involving infidelity, male stripper, striptease, oral sex, explicit sex scene, usage of dirty language, mentions of alcohol

Music companion | Bad For You - Meek Mill (feat. Nicky Minaj) and Notice Me by Jutes

Author's note | This is pure sin, I'm sorry. But I have been thinking about this idea since last November so I just have to write it down. Let me know what you think^^

 Let me know what you think^^

But we can be bad for another night

Girl I got that ecstasy, for you baby

Jungkook hums along to the music that is playing from the speaker, the bass and treble vibrating the insides of his car as if he is in his own private club instead of sitting at the parking lot. His fingers tapping on the steering wheel with ease as he listens to the music. He has been sitting in his car for nearly 20 minutes now, having arrived much too early than intended for tonight's appointment. He has no problem with waiting at all, when relaxing in his car allows him to take some time to build his mood before he has to go in.

Glancing over the rearview mirror to have a final look at his appearance, he leans back in his seat to fix the low-cut and tight-fitting black vest he is wearing for the night. I should probably wear the suit too, he ponders briefly as he stares at his reflection, before his eyes catch the time showing up on his dashboard.

11.55 PM

It is still 5 minutes too early. But he figures it would be better if he starts moving now. I should probably go now, he smiles to himself, as he imagines what he will be seeing and dealing with in a few moments. This is the first time for him to be doing these jobs all by himself without his partner, Jimin. Yet he doesn't mind going solo at all. Keeping the eyes of his audience to himself for tonight should feel good. I better get there before they all get too wasted to enjoy the show.