Use Me - 02 (M) | RM / Namjoon

Use Me! Namjoon | Namjoon x reader | ♣: Calling my muse a different name during sex

W: Smut, rough sex scene, a little bit of angst. Just the usual combination.

You can't simply remember where you ended and where he began

You can barely even register what or where he is pulling you away to. Your lips keep roughly chasing each other without losing their pace, tongues entangled between greedy sucklings and dominating bites, fingers scratching and gripping everywhere as if to claw your clothes away from your skins. And you had lost total control of both your own mind and your two damn legs when he pulls you abruptly into a dark room somewhere in the long hallway which you had lured him into in your drunk and deprived state.

Neither of you would let go, refusing to yield even as you are stumbling clumsily through the doorway. Your teeth grazing his lips until he growls out as he slams the door close behind you, muffling the loud music from the party going on outside.

His tight grip on your waist gives him complete control that it makes it so easy for him to turn your body around in one swift move and bend you over the vanity dresser he finds standing across the room. The movement is far from gentle, that it knocks the air right out of your lungs as your chest lands roughly over the dresser.

Holding you tightly with one arm around your waist, he keeps you bent in place as he lowers himself behind you, his chest pressing on your back while his lips chase your skin, biting and nipping on your sensitive neck.

"Fuck, I love seeing you in this dress," he growls at your ear before taking the lobe between his teeth.

You open your mouth to answer him, yet any wits you can barely think of are all lost in your mind and replaced by a loud gasp when he humps his hips on your lower back. His covered erection evidently brushing and poking your behind, numbing your sense of self. Desperate whimpers come out through your heaves of breaths when you move your hips, chasing him back despite the presence of your clothing that is restricting you from feeling his skin and body heat.

This certainly excites him more, you notice soon enough, as he chuckles in a low voice.

"What's that, babe?" he teases you, the words coming out slurred and muffled when his lips seem to be having a hard time to be pulled away from your skin.