Bed & Boyfriend(s) | Taehyung (feat. Yoongi, Jungkook) - Part 2

➬ Title | Bed & Boyfriend(s)

Title | Bed & Boyfriend(s)

Summary | It was meant to be a simple weekend away with your boyfriend. Inviting his best friends for the ride had sounded like a brilliant, yet an innocent idea just the same. Until the secrets are out and revealed, and the heat from the weekend becomes the sinful flame that may engulf you until you are left into nothing else but sparkles of dust tethering in the blissful wind.

Pairings | Taehyung x reader; Jungkook x Yoongi, Jungkook x reader x Yoongi

Genre | Smut, Polyamory!au, Established relationship!au

Ratings | +18 / M for Mature

Warning | alcohol consumption/drinking involved, foursome, outdoor sex (involving an outdoor hot tub and a cabana), Dom!Tae, Sub!Reader, Dom!Yoongi, Sub!Jungkook (fyi, the D/S relationship between Yoonkook is very subtle in this one), minor male x male sexual scene, thigh riding, dry humping, penetrative sex, breasts play, bondage, oral sex (m and f receiving), deep throat, hand-job, double penetration, spit-roasting, multiple orgasms, forced orgasm, sloppy seconds, aftercare. Featuring Taehyung's scarf/bandana because I feel like it.

✣✣✣

Author's Note | Written as a commission for @greendoha. This was meant to be posted sometime last month, but life happened and it's finally coming out now. I'm sorry this took a long time, but thank you for commissioning me. | This piece may need some more editing, so I'll come back to this one again one day to fix that.

✣✣✣

PART 2

Out in the pool area, your heart races further as you watch Jungkook peels his shirt and pants off, leaving only his swimming shorts that look tight around his hips and toned buttocks. You find it hard to look away as he proudly displays his chiselled abs and thin waist, the marvellous tattoos covering his skin makes him look even more alluring that your eyes are locked on him as he strides confidently across the deck.

He sends you a quick wink the moment he notices you ogling him while he comes to his boyfriend's side. You have rarely ever seen Yoongi with his skin exposed, so you watch them curiously as Jungkook gently tugs at his boyfriend's shirt, a sly smirk growing on his face when Yoongi playfully tugs it back, playing it off as if he is avoiding his lover's hands.

Swiftly, Jungkook pulls him closer and presses his mouth on Yoongi's, distracting him just enough for him to pull the shirt up and over his head. Within seconds, both of them are standing there in front of you, all bare chested and with only their tight swimming shorts on, giving you all the glorious sight of their abs, their toned muscles, every single beauty marks and lines and ink work that had been covered by their clothes on day to day basis.