Dangerous Dance (M) | Jung Hoseok

Character/Genre/Word Count: Hoseok x reader | Smut | 1,748 words

W: Just plain simple smut. Use of sex toy. Please read with caution

❈❈❈

"Hush, baby. You're making too much noise."

"I- I can't hold on anymore, Hoseok. P-Please-"

"Ssshh-" He rubs his palm over your back, gently calming you down with the tip of his fingers, while he holds your hand that is gripping desperately on his suit with his other hand. He nuzzles his nose on your hair, kissing your temple lightly as he whispers softly, "You can do this, baby. Just a little longer."

He pulls your body until you are pressed onto his chest with the palm that resides on your back, gently swaying your body along with the music that is resonating in the room, moving expertly between the crowds of people that are dancing around you. You try your best to follow his moves, your body swaying weakly against him when your legs are starting to wobble from the weakened knees, only surviving from falling on the floor by the strength of his arm holding around your waist.

Flushed completely to his body with his lips attached on the side of your face as he whispers to you sweet, seductive and poisonous words, you might seem like a normal couple dancing romantically to any unsuspecting eyes. Regardless to the fact that you are feeling completely exposed in the large ballroom full of dancing couples on that night's fancy party, yet it is not because of the backless dress you are wearing, or the flimsy lace panties - nearly crotchless, at that - underneath it that he insisted for you to wear tonight, but from the small egg shaped toy that is vibrating between the warm walls of your center, controlled by the mini remote that is hidden between his wide palm and his long fingers that are attached to your bare back.

❈❈❈

"Let's play a little game tonight," was what he said a few hours ago, just when you opened the box filled with the dress and undergarments he prepared for you. "If you can be a good girl during the dinner party tonight and do as I say, I promise to reward you, and give you something really special tonight."

You didn't think much of his words, especially since you always love a challenge and you definitely love pleasing him, so you agreed immediately. Only realizing the danger of his game the moment he handed you the little sex toy right before you stepped out of his car, with a simple warning, "Make sure you don't drop it."

The fact that you survived the first hour with that toy being hidden between your dripping walls was a miracle. Hoseok was relentless with his game, playfully pressing down the button of its remote without warning, and with various time span and speed each time you tried to start conversing with his friends that joined you on the dinner table. A little too many times did he manage to get you so close into your climax, pressing down to activate the vibrator a few minutes too long, and stopping just when it got too close to the peak of your pleasure, leaving you squirming with desperation on your seat, lowering your face to hide the blush on your cheeks. And you can easily tell how much he enjoyed teasing - and torturing - you by the hint of a smirk appearing on his face that you keep seeing right before he looked away to avoid your deadly glare.