Bad Things (to you) [M] | Yoongi - part 2

(continues...)

The moment your mouth and throat are free, you take a long, deep breath, allowing the pleasure of sucking a huge gulp of cool air to ease the strained feeling in your throat and fill your lungs

The moment your mouth and throat are free, you take a long, deep breath, allowing the pleasure of sucking a huge gulp of cool air to ease the strained feeling in your throat and fill your lungs. Doing so makes you wiggle some more, and you are instantly feeling embarrassed when it is confirmed that your pussy had gotten so wet. The slickness between your legs is notable even while you are moving not more than an inch.

Yoongi remains in his position, his knees holding him up as he hovers on top of your chest and his cock is still pointing at your face. He looks over his shoulder, taking a good look at your glistening pussy as he takes his time to catch his breath with his cock in hand. Stroking his cock gently, he licks his lips, unable to decide if he wants to crawl down your body and dive between your legs to taste you or if he should continue fucking your mouth. He had come so close to spilling his cum into your throat but had stopped himself when he noticed that you had come to your limit. But thinking about it now makes his cock twitch and his chest tight with need.

"Your throat feels so good around my cock. I was so close to cum inside your mouth and make you swallow everything," he says as he turns to look at your face again. He slowly guides the tip of his cock in front of your lips, brushing it across your lips before forcing his spit-coated cock back into your mouth.

Surprisingly, he does it a bit more gently this time, deliberately dragging the length of his cock across your tongue once you let him in. Realising what he is asking of you, you begin licking the underside of his shaft as he continues thrusting in and out of you. He keeps a steady pace at it without shoving it down your throat again, but it seems clear that he is still enjoying this when you can hear him moaning softly above you.

"Mmmm, yes, there you go, slut," he says, once again tightening the handful grip he has of your hair and pushing your head forward onto his cock. You manage to take quick gasps of air between thrusts, just as you are starting to feel the head of his cock once again hitting your throat. With each small gasp of breath, you prepare yourself to control your gag reflex so you would be able to take him as much as he wants you to.