Slow & Steady | Jungkook

Title | Slow And Steady

Summary | He is a master of temptation. Everything about him screams of sin and desire, and nobody could escape the strong pull of his charm. And he knows perfectly well just how to use them.

Pairings | Jungkook x OC (x reader)

Genre | Painter!Jungkook, Smut, Angst

Ratings | +18 / M for Mature

Warning | involving infidelity, cheating, nudity, sexual tension, exhibitionism, body worship, dirty talk, explicit sex scene, unprotected sex, multiple smut scene, pregnancy sex, breast play, oral sex (f receiving), fingering.

Word count | 7,1k words

✣✣✣

Author's Note | Written as a commission for @ nochusyn. Thank you for commissioning me! I'm so sorry for the long wait. | Ps. This is highly unedited. So I might return to this again later on to fix some things :)

✣✣✣

Sunlight pours through the window, carrying the soft afternoon glow and the warmth of the summer into the cold room.

Yet it is not the ray of sunshine which is making the air prickles with heat and tension. It is the man who is sitting in front of his canvas, his hand dancing fluidly over it with the soft sounds of his brush strokes filling the room. His sharp eyes are focused completely on his work while his gaze keeps returning to the beautiful muse he is eternalising through his art. His long hair tied up to the back of his head to allow him no distraction as he focuses on his work, yet it also allows his beautiful face to stand out, coming close to stealing the spotlight from his own muse.

Across the room, his muse is silent. Her eyes are lost in the beautiful sight of him as she breathes in the air that is thick with the mixture of paint and the delightful scent of lemongrass and honey. While she had been enveloped with nerves when she had first come here to model for him, she is now lost in a daze, completely entranced to his presence and beauty that she has nearly forgotten the real reason why she was here.

Her nerves had been replaced with something else entirely new. It seems foreign to her, yet somewhat gratifying as he places all of his attention solely on her just as she could barely take her own eyes away from him even for a brief second.

Jeon Jungkook is a walking temptation. His beauty marvels any artwork ever created by men. He even transcends beyond the beautiful artworks displayed on every corner in the studio. His own presence becomes the beacon of light in the monochrome painted room, allowing the entire space around him to circulate along with his movements.