Malice (M) | Jung Hoseok

Character / Genre: Jung Hoseok x reader | smut, angst | 2,550 wordsWarning: Explicit sex scene, involving infidelity, voyeurism, public sex 

Warning: Explicit sex scene, involving infidelity, voyeurism, public sex 

Inspired by: The Neighbourhood - #icanteven

❈❈❈

I can't even, I can't even believe what you did to me

You can't even, you can't even say I'm overreacting

❈❈❈

"We can't keep doing this- We need to stop."

You pleaded, yet you didn't push him away, not when he had your body pressed into his chest. Not when his lips were doing the most sinful things over your skin, trailing not only kisses but bites and licks, leaving trails of blue and purple marks on your skin. "Please don't mark me," you made another plea, and it still didn't stop him. He only gripped harder on your waist and hips, pulling your blouse down without taking it off from your body, only to give space for his lips and hands to touch the skin beneath.

"Why? Are you only regretting things now?"

You bit your lips to hold back a mewl. You could never resist his touches or his kisses no matter what you do. No matter how much your conscience was screaming inside your head on how wrong this was. All you ever did was push those voices away and give in to the pleasure he was giving you. And you let things happened, again and again, even when you would always walk away with regrets from your adultery after everything was done.

But not today.

You left home this morning with a determination of ending this love affair, admitting to yourself that you weren't being fair - not yourself and to the man that had always been waiting for you patiently at home while you spent time under another man's touch. Things had gone too far and for too long. And from the look in your lover's eyes as you left home this morning, you knew you couldn't do this anymore.

You opened your eyes to meet the gaze belonged to the man in front of you, the pair of eyes that only showed you lust and sin. There was no love. Not there and not inside of you. But the hunger that was emitting from his eyes as he stared at you only pushed your determination away. All of the words you prepared just vanished and replaced with the lust burning heat in your core.

"This is the last time," you managed to say to him between your short rapid breaths. "One last time and it's over."

He bit his lips. And just when you thought he would refuse, he only answered you, "Only if you sit on my desk and let me be inside you. I can't take it anymore."

You let him lift you up and had you sit on top of his desk. The cold surface made you hiss, but you ignored them when his hands hiked your skirt up to your waist and pulled your panties off of you. "I will make you feel so good that you will always think of me when you make love to him," he said with a growl while unbuckling his belt and pushed his pants down.