La Sanction (M) | RM / Kim Namjoon

Character / Genre: Kim Namjoon x reader (oc) | Smut, A touch of angst

Prompt: "Now just be a good boy and sit back."

Summary: You went on his video filming site to give him support and a little surprise, but he was busy with the shoot and - apparently - some clingy sexy models. You wait for him at home and make sure he remembers not to let any other girls touch him.

Warning: explicit smut, overstimulation, switch

❈❈❈

You lowered the rear-view mirror in your car to have the last check on your hair and makeup before getting off. You stepped out and stood at the side of the car to look at your reflection on the windows, while flattening your palms on the surface of your new wrap dress  to make sure it wasn't crumpled, tugging the belt rope a little to tighten the dress and help point out the curves of your body, just enough to tease him. You walked over to the passenger's side to grab your purse and a bag filled with packed lunch that you made for your boyfriend, smiling to yourself as you held them in your hands. The excitement radiated on your face as you pictured him in your head, of how happy he would be that you made his favourite food especially for him to help boost his spirit on the day of his video shoot. That, and the little surprise you had prepared for him underneath the fabrics which were covering your body.

You walked confidently entering the site of his video shoot, giving friendly greetings here and there at the staffs that recognized you as you passed them by. Just before you get to the exact place where he was doing his shoot, you saw the younger boys of the group lounging in one corner, resting and goofing around while having their makeup re-touched. You walked towards them, grinning when Taehyung noticed you and waved for you to come closer. "Hey guys," you greeted them.

"Hey, Y/N! Wow, you look amazing!" Jimin lifted his face to greet you. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Namjoon. Where is he?" you looked around to spot your boyfriend and all you could see was the staffs that were busy doing their work and tons of equipment around you.

"He's doing his individual shoot inside the warehouse. Just go in and see him. He should be done with it already," Jimin said, smiling widely at you. "Want me to take you inside?"

"No, that's okay. I'll find my way, you look like you need rest anyway," you smiled and patted on his shoulder to thank him. "I better go in there now. See you guys later," you nodded your head and smiled at the other boys before walking away to find your boyfriend.

The shoot was held at a huge warehouse. From the outside, the building looked old and with rusty exterior, but when you entered the main building you saw how they had managed to create a complete opposite image on the inside. The interior was bright, the walls inside were painted in light colours. All the filming equipments were scattered on every corner, and you could see the huge lightings and cameras, the costumes that were supposedly be the ones that the boys were going to wear were being hanged at the side of the wide room. You noticed that there were not too many filming staffs around as always, but you frowned curiously at some female models - or dancers? - lounging on the set. This, was not something you expected.