Coffee | Hoseok/J-hope

Character: Hoseok x reader

Genre: Coffeeshop!au, Fluff

❈❈❈

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining brightly when you woke up. And it was still shining bright when you walked out of your apartment. The warm breeze fell nicely on your skin and the soft wind passed playfully with the flare of your dress as you walked lightly on the sidewalks.

The day was beautiful and you could imagine yourself sitting in the park, enjoying the warmth outside while having your free time of the day. At least, that was what you intended to do.

Until the rain suddenly poured down, messing with your hair and outfits, and your delightful mood. You ran as quickly as possible to find shelter and managed to find one, at one of the small shops located at the side of the road. The first one that you passed by while running and covering your head to no avail using only your palms.

You shivered at the cold, all drenched from the rain and the wind that was blowing at you didn't do you any justice whatsoever. All you could do was stand there underneath the small canopy of the shop, trying your best to keep yourself away from the water falling mercilessly from the sky.

A few minutes had passed and the rain didn't seem to falter. Then suddenly you heard the sound of the bell coming from the door of the shop next to where you were standing.

"The weather does love to mess around with you, doesn't it? Always so surprising."

You looked over to the owner of the voice coming from your side, obviously coming from the one person that opened the door of the shop just seconds ago. Right there right in front of the small door, stood a boy quite taller than you, he was looking at the sky with bright and amazed eyes, and with a smile that was brighter than the sun at that moment. Or possibly ever.

He looked down at your face, and his eyes widen when he saw your body trembling next to him.

"Why don't you come in? We have coffee here...and warmth," he said, sharing more of his bright smile which was now contagious, causing you to give him back a light smile for your trembling lips.

"Oh, of course...," you answered him. "Thank you."

He nodded and reached back to open the door wide with one hand, and the other guided you at your back while you stepped inside of the shop carefully.

You were welcomed by the warmth of the small space behind the wooden door, and the delicious scent of coffee filled the air inside. You looked up to see the shop counter and saw jars of coffee beans displayed next to a fancy coffee machine. A blackboard hung at the top of the counter with scribbles of names from every type of coffee and other beverages that they served.

Well, of course you have coffee here, you thought to yourself and giggled. Then you looked back at the boy with a bright smile on your face.

"Now why don't you pick a good seat and choose your poison to rid the cold off your body. I'll be back with something that might add more warmth," he said to you. You nodded at him before moving on to settle yourself down.

After a while, you could no longer care of the rain or how long the time had passed by as you sat there at the corner of the small coffee shop, sheltered from the downpour outside and the ruined mood. Your hands were now filled with warmth coming from the cup of hot coffee you were holding close in your fingers, your body was hugged by the warmth of his jacket, and your heart was filled by the warmth of the lovely conversation you were having with the boy who had the smile brighter than the sunshine.

❈❈❈