The Morning After (M) | V / Taehyung

Character: Taehyung x reader

Genre / word count: Fluff, a hint of smut? / 634

❈❈❈❈

The warmth of the sun is starting to creep in, its bright light falling over your face, the heat is tickling you to wake up from your deep slumber. You raise your arm to cover your face while stretching out your limbs and that is when you find out that your legs are entangled with another pair of slender legs, owned by the boy whose hands are wrapped around your waist.

You look over to the boy sleeping soundly beside you, his face is half buried to the pillows, his body slightly facing you. You turn your body to face him and plant a kiss on his uncovered chest.

Your mind reminisces the night before, the first night of everything. The first night of your lovemaking. Neither of you was still virgins, but the both of you took your time for the night to finally happen, especially since both you and him have had so many bad experiences in relationships. You were both haunted by disappointments, by unfulfilled hopes, by so many goodbyes. You needed time to make sure you were ready to commit to each other. And last night was the night.

Your heart starts to pound harder at the sight of his peaceful expression, his dishevelled blonde hair parted in front of his forehead, messily spread to different directions, some laid flat on the pillows and some is curling on his head. You touch his cheeks lightly with your nails and start kissing his chin.

His eyes start to flutter open at the touches, and you stop immediately when they are opened. He blinked his sleep away before lifting his gaze to look into your eyes, the depth of his gaze piercing through to cause your heartbeat to increase its pace one more time.

"Good morning, Tae..." you whispered, smiling sheepishly at him, trying to cover your blushing cheeks with the sleeves of the oversized shirt you are wearing.

He put his shirt on you once both of you were done having sex and you were suddenly shivering from cold. He wanted to give you warmth by doing so and by holding you close in his embrace.

He pulls you close and starts kissing your forehead lightly. You shudder at his warmth, his touches and kisses, reminding you of the love making you both had last night.

His early touches were hesitant, careful, soft and caring, before things got heated and you assured him that it was alright to take you further. The memory of last night's lovemaking started to come clear in your mind and you close your eyes to replay it while savouring his current kisses and touches. The memory is still clear inside your head and your body remembers everything, you even have to press your thighs together when you can feel your center calling for his warmth.

"Why did you wake me up, love?" he whispered to you in a low voice that sends electric shocks to your nerves and you whimper in response. "Now that I am awake, my body is craving to be inside of you once again."

You open your eyes to stare into his lustful eyes, the corner of your lips are forming into a smirk. You kick off your legs to be released from him, then you make a little push and now you are straddling above him, both legs on the sides of his body while he is still lying on his back.

"Good," you said, leaning down to kiss him. Your heated core is now above his crotch and you start grinding him slowly, earning a deep grunt to escape his beautiful lips. You continue leaving kisses trailing on his face until you reach the corner of his lips, "Because my body is also aching to have you inside me."

❈❈❈❈