Ravished By Two [M] / Namjoon, Seokjin

Title | Ravished by Two

Summary | Two dominant Alphas, one defining goal. But how far can you catch up with two prime, tenacious males overcome with desire?

Pairings | Namjoon x reader x Seokjin

Genre | Werewolf!au, Alpha!Namjoon, Alpha!Seokjin, Fated Mates!au, werewolf!reader, Smut

Ratings | +18 / M for Mature

Warning | +18/mature scenes; involving explicit sexual scenes, act of threesome, polyamory, dry humping (?), marking, biting, face fucking/pussy eating, fingering (f receiving, vaginal), throat fucking, handjob, size kink, breast play, multiple orgasms, impreg kink, breeding kink, knotting, creampie/cum play, possessive sex, dom!Joon, dom!Jin, spit-roasting, cum eating, choking, orgasm denial, overstimulation, (mentions of) light spanking involved, implied/mentioned daddy/baby kink.

Word count | 5k-ish words (I told you I couldn't stop myself)

✣✣✣

Author's Note | Written as a commission for @jamaisjoons (on Tumblr) for the BLM movement donations sent in through #changeswithluv project. Thank you for the donation+commissioning me. I'm sorry this took forever :))

✣✣✣

In the bathroom, the sound of the running hot shower echoes through the walls, sending the rhythmic sound resonating all the way into the bedroom.

You could hear Namjoon's soft hums, something that he loves to do when he is taking his time for himself after having a long day. Meanwhile, the bedroom is filled with the sound of your soft moans, together with Seokjin's soft voice as he whispers sweet soothing words to you while running his hand down between your legs, pressing at your heat from over your pyjama pants.

"You feel so hot. You're so wet that you are soaking all the way down to your pants," Seokjin growls on your ear as he pushes his fingers harder, moving the tips against your covered heat in a circular motion until you gasp out a cry. You have your eyes closed, your arms wrapped around his shoulders and your face buried in the nape of his neck, all while your hips are moving completely in-sync to the motions his fingers are making.

Heat surges through your body, making your cheeks flush and your core throbbing violently at the same time that you are losing all control. But you focus on the rising pleasure he is giving you as you continue to grind your hips against his fingers.

Just as you feel it coming, coiling tightly from deep inside your core, Seokjin somehow finds your clit. He holds you up with one strong arm, keeping the other working your body all the way to your release with his fingers circling at both your hot entrance and your throbbing nub from over your pants.