Chrysanthemum | Seokjin

Character / Genre: Seokjin x reader | CEO! au, Fluff

a/n: this was meant to be a short drabble but somehow it got too long, but also too short to be a full scenario. Please let me know what you think.

❈❈❈❈

"How could you have missed it?"

A loud raging voice followed by the sound of a hand slamming down on the top of a wooden table caused you to flinch on your seat. You looked around to see your co-workers glancing at each other with fear written all over their eyes and faces, and then they each turned to look at you before averting their eyes towards the closed doors that were hiding whatever horrifying scene occurring behind them.

"I have trusted you for so many years, and this is all you can do?" the raging voice continued, sending shivers to the people who were able to hear every word. "Get back to work! Leave!"

Soon the door was opened, a thin young man left the room, his head was hanging low, his hands were shaking around the pile of folders he was carrying. His face was pale and everyone who saw him prayed silently that they won't be in his shoes anytime soon. Your eyes were still locked on the figure that carried the sight of defeat when a firmed voice called you, coming from the room that the man had come out from.

"Y/N, come to my office."

You turned around gazing back to the door which was left open to see the man whose voice was spreading fear around the office area without even revealing himself beforehand.

Kim Seokjin.

Your employer. The CEO of the company you have been working for the past 3 years. The man who had earned your admiration, for his work ethics, his manners, his beautiful heart that matches his beautiful feature and had caught many hearts of the female workers. He was always so kind, friendly, and attentive to his employees, which earned him the love from everyone in the company.

And all of that had changed drastically for the past 20 days.

You stood up quickly from your seat, fixing your pencil skirt before reaching for your notebook, your tablet and your pen, and head straight to his office. Your cubicle was posted just in front of his office, ever since he appointed you as his head assistant, which he would now and then asked for help on important matters, or sometimes private ones.

"Sir," you greeted him right after you passed his the doors to his office.

"Close the door," he said, fixing his suit before sitting back in his chair.

You closed the door and walked closer to his desk. He had his hand settled on top of the table just above an opened folder and massaging his temple with his other hand.

"Is there something you need me for, Sir?"

"Yes," he said before exhaling a long sigh. "I need you to go to Hyeran's office and hand her this report."