4: Afraid

After Lu Jiuchen hung up the phone, he was still very irritable. After tossing and turning for a long time, he finally took out his treasured movie and fiddled with it once before he managed to fall asleep.

When he came to the club very early, many shops were still doing morning cleaning.

Xiaomei at the front desk was putting on her makeup. When she saw him, she put down her eyebrow pencil, glanced at her phone in a dazed manner, and then said in fluent Trump/Pu: "Third Young Master, today is Thursday (is) Monday."

Lu Jiuchen's classes are on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and he has never been to the club during non-class hours before.

"I know." Lu Jiuchen looked at her asymmetrical eyebrows, and leaned against the counter amusedly, "Is Coach Yan here?"

Xiaomei was fascinated by his handsomeness, and she reacted for a few seconds before saying, "Yes, yes, Ha Er is making gestures with other coaches."

Lu Jiuchen asked the location, turned and left, walked two steps and then turned back.

Xiaomei was secretly taking pictures of his back, and when she saw him suddenly turn around, she was startled, hid her phone in a panic, showed a professional smile, and then saw Lu Jiuchen nodding her eyebrows with her index finger.

Xiaomei took out the small mirror in the drawer in a daze, only to realize that she had only drawn one eyebrow!

Still in front of the male god!

It was still early, and the club should be very deserted, but the movement in the training room was not small at all, and cheers could be heard from time to time.

When Lu Jiuchen walked to the door of the training room, he understood the reason.

The coaches all formed a circle.

In the circle, Yan Yaoting and the two coaches were gesturing.

Lu Jiuchen knew that Yan Yaoting was very good at fighting, but he didn't expect him to be so good.

The coach who competed with Yan Yaoting is the club's golden sign.

When he first signed up, Mediterranean Sea also suggested that he choose one of these two coaches as a private teacher. Lu Jiuchen didn't want it because he liked the excitement, but signed up for group teaching.

He has been watching here for a few minutes, during which the two gold medal coaches jointly attacked, using their fists, palms, and legs. Yan Yaoting didn't even move his feet, relying on his inhuman reaction speed and two iron arms to block the attack. down.

After another round of attacks, Yan Yaoting made a stop gesture.

The coaches around shouted to continue, Yan Yaoting said to come back later, the coaches immediately didn't dare to say anything, and scattered in twos and threes, even though they were really excited and eager.

Yan Yaoting walked straight towards Lu Jiuchen.

Today Lu Jiuchen is wearing an olive green shirt and linen gray trousers.

He has a good appearance, and all the bright and attractive colors look good on him, and this outfit is no exception, which complements his youthful vigor, fashion and luxury.

Yan Yaoting withdrew his scrutiny, "Why don't you sleep more?"

Lu Jiuchen smiled: "We agreed to have dinner together."

Yan Yaoting looked at his watch, "At this point in time, do you mean breakfast when you say eating together?"

Lu Jiuchen nodded generously, "Can't you?"