34: Giant City

To go to Giant City, you need to transfer from Linhaicheng Military Region.

The off-road vehicle Meteor rushed to the military area, entered the parking area, and the whole vehicle drove into the interior cabin of the silver-white medium-sized aircraft.

Lu Jiuchen had seen this kind of aircraft on the news.

It is the latest fighter jet developed by the military, but it has not been officially put into use. I didn't expect to have the opportunity to sit on it today.

The interior of the fighter jet is very large, with a heavy-armed loading area in the middle, and stowable seats for soldiers on both sides, and various light weapons are embedded in the metal wall next to the seats.

Seeing his curiosity, Yan Shengting held his hand and brought him to the cab.

"I want to teach you later, but I have to hurry now."

Giant City is far away from Linhai City, and it takes at least two hours to use ordinary military aircraft.

Lu Jiuchen knew it well, so he looked away, and the man placed him on the co-pilot, adjusted his seat, put on his helmet, and fastened his seat belt.

After everything was ready, Yan Shengting sat back in the driver's seat.

He was born to deal with this kind of killing machine that exudes a metallic smell. When he flipped the button and calibrated the instrument data familiarly and indifferently, Lu Jiuchen felt that he seemed to be integrated with the killing machine below him. .

But he didn't feel scared, but felt inexplicably at ease.

The aircraft took off smoothly, and after a moment of hovering and accumulating power, it shot out like a silver-white streamer and disappeared into the sky in an instant.

After driving at high speed for more than an hour, the aircraft began to descend, passing through the colorful thick clouds, and a magnificent city suddenly appeared in the field of vision.

The city was built in the basin.

The surrounding mountains and mountains are like a natural and magnificent city wall.

There are three galaxies rushing down from the green Chongling Mountains, converging into a green lake in the middle of the basin, and giant palaces stand solidly on the periphery of the lake, like colorful rare gems, forming a large circle after another. ring.

Lu Jiuchen opened his eyes wide in surprise.

Seeing that he was watching carefully, Yan Shengting deliberately slowed down.

During the slow descent of the aircraft, everything in front of me is gradually returning to its original appearance, magnificent and powerful, which is absolutely incomparable to the architectural complexes of human society.

The aircraft landed at the parking area outside the city.

Yan Shengting escorted Lu Jiuchen into the inner cabin and entered the off-road vehicle. The hatch opened automatically, and the off-road vehicle drove out of the aircraft and entered the human lane along the ground signs.

The human lane is not busy, just like a dirt road in a remote village in human society, only one or two cars can be seen occasionally.

Beside the human raceway, there is also a giant walkway with the same width as it. According to Yan Shengting, this is a road specially made for giants to walk.

Lu Jiuchen also saw a giant walking on the sidewalk.

Dirty braids, linen vest, beach coconut palm cropped pants, blue slippers.