48: White Rice

First, the trousers were stretched, and then the panties of Mei Yang Yang were pointed out. Bai Mi was so ashamed that she couldn't lift her head up, and her straight body was blown down like a balloon with a hole.

Too bad, too bad luck.

Why did he appear in such a posture in front of the giant who is highly suspected of z07?

In the eyes of men, he must be a ridiculous and young idiot, his image has fallen through the gamma star, no matter how hard he tries, there is no way to recover.

He wanted to escape from this embarrassing place.

But in the face of a man who is very likely to be z07, he can't make any effort and leave without paying.

He froze in place, hesitating between fleeing and staying.

Suddenly, he heard a voice from above, "Beautiful Goat is very cute, I like it very much."

The voice was full of laughter, but it was absolutely not meant to be mocking. It was very sincere, very gentle, and it was very low, just like whispering.

Bai Mi looked up in surprise, and could only see a silver-gray mask covering the upper part of the lips, eyes with glowing eyes, and the corners of the mouth slightly raised.

He was dumbfounded, never expecting a man to say that. But I have to say, because of the man's words, the embarrassment and embarrassment that almost drowned him a moment ago disappeared, and there was still a little joy overflowing from the bottom of my heart.

The giant glanced up the steps, "You want to go back to the guest room?"

Bai Mi nodded.

"Together?"

Bai Mi can be said to be overjoyed. He grasped the sleeves of the coat that was draped over his body, two shallow dimples appeared on his face, and he responded happily.

The two walked up side by side.

The man was tall and had long legs, but unlike other giants, he did not cross two or three steps in one step, but kept the same pace and speed as Baimi.

Is it to take care of him?

Bai Mi couldn't help thinking.

"Don't worry about it," the man said.

Bai Mi withdrew her gaze from the man's shiny leather shoes, tilted her head sideways, "What?"

The man looked down at him, "It's just a small thing, and everyone will forget it soon."

Bai Mi understood what he said, what he said was to let him not mind the embarrassing thing just now. He smiled and nodded, then looked down at the coat on his body, "You see, I'm so stupid, I haven't thanked you yet, thank you for helping me resolve the crisis."

"fine."

Bai Mi pursed her lips, and said, "My name is Bai Mi, and I am the groom's hair boy."

The man said "sorry", meaning he couldn't tell him his personal information.

Bai Mi was disappointed, but on the surface she shrugged her shoulders pretending to be indifferent, "As expected, you have a special status."

After that, the two were silent for a while.

Bai Mi suddenly admired Lu Jiuchen a little bit. When Lu Jiuchen and General Yan first met, they were probably in the same state, right? The other party can't say anything, and even if they say it, it may not be true.

But being able to get so close to a giant who is very likely to be z07 is something he never even dared to think about before, so he should be content. He ignored the strangeness in his heart and started talking about himself.