14: I See You

Lu Jiuchen had always thought that the mint scent on the man's body was the smell of laundry detergent or shower gel, but now he found that the smell seemed to emanate from his body.

Because he tasted a much stronger fragrance than usual at this moment.

The fragrance spread gently in his mouth, with a special magic power, which can make people feel the ultimate enjoyment similar to when it is released.

He was addicted to this feeling, but the man touched it immediately. He said "I still want to eat" dissatisfied. The man didn't respond, so he took the initiative to lean forward...

The sun sinks completely into the sea.

"ah--"

Bai Mi suddenly shouted towards the sea.

Lu Jiuchen was awakened by his howling, and reluctantly separated from the man.

Bai Mi was revived with full blood, clamoring for barbecue, the third and fourth children seconded.

The three of them reached a consensus, so they wanted to ask Lu Jiuchen again if he would participate, but when he turned around, he saw Lu Jiuchen standing next to Yan Yaoting, his mouth was red and glistening, and he understood everything in an instant. Didn't say anything, just snickered and went to the barbecue platform on the next floor.

It's just the two of them here.

The whistling of the night wind, the rushing of the waves, one after another, makes people feel spring/heart.

The restlessness caused by the mint in Lu Jiuchen's heart hadn't calmed down yet, he still wanted it, so he lowered his head, but before he kissed him, Yan Yaoting grabbed his waist and pushed back a little.

Lu Jiuchen curled his lips dissatisfied.

Yan Yaoting raised his head, his eyes were dark, his muscles tensed, and his chest heaved more obviously than usual. He stared at Lu Jiuchen, and after a long time he said in a hoarse voice, "Can I go back to my room?"

Lu Jiuchen was unwilling, "We just kiss, and they won't come up."

Yan Yaoting smiled and asked in a low voice, "What do you think I want to do? Huh?"

Lu Jiuchen glanced at his pants.

"Is that what you think of me?"

"Is not it?"

"Yes." Yan Yaoting had to admit, but he didn't let him go back to his room for that matter, he patted his waist, "I have something to give you."

"What is it?"

"Go back to the room and tell you."

The two left the viewing platform and came to the corridor outside the suite.

Yan Yaoting opened the door and went to the bedroom.

Lu Jiuchen did not follow, but sat on the sofa in the living room. He was looking forward to it, but also a little nervous, and he didn't know what the man was going to give him.

ring?

Bracelet?

Or a watch?

No matter what it is, it must be a confession to him!

The smile on Lu Jiuchen's face could not be suppressed.

After twenty-six years, he is finally getting rid of being single!

Yan Yaoting came out.

Lu Jiuchen turned his head immediately, with a proud and lively expression, but he was a little dazed when he saw the things in Yan Yaoting's hand.