19: Traveling

Fighting class begins.

Lu Jiuchen stood in the middle of the last row as before.

Yan Yaoting was right in front of the classroom, with a stern face, a and hard, exuding a powerful aura that no one should enter. But Lu Jiuchen knew that he was all pretending, just now in the office he looked like he wanted to eat flesh and drink blood, his strength was so great that he couldn't stand still, so he could only sit on the table.

Yan Yaoting led everyone to review the content of the previous class, and then began to teach the first new move of the day, and corrected the postures of the students one by one.

There are a total of twenty students in this class, in four rows and five columns.

He starts with the first line.

Seeing him coming down, Lu Jiuchen waved to him with a smile in the last row.

Yan Yaoting glanced at him, but there was no other expression or movement.

Lu Jiuchen curled his lips, rolled his eyes nimbly, frowned suddenly, and covered his chest.

Yan Yaoting caught a glimpse from the corner of his eye, and the students in the first row walked up to him without finishing correcting them, glanced down, and asked in a low voice, "Uncomfortable?"

Lu Jiuchen glanced at him coldly, without speaking, and continued to practice fighting moves.

Yan Yaoting said "I'm sorry" again.

Lu Jiuchen stopped laughing, poked his arm, and said triumphantly, "I told you to ignore me just now."

Yan Yaoting saw that he was still in the mood to make small movements, his nervous expression faded a lot, but he reconfirmed: "Is it really not uncomfortable?"

"It's okay, I just want you to take care of me."

What Lu Jiuchen said was the truth.

He felt that some people must be talented in certain things. Take Yan Yaoting for example, although he has no experience before, he can do very well in that area, whether it is kissing, watching a movie, or just now. The feeling in the office is particularly wonderful, but the time is too short, it is similar to the end of the order, but in fact he still wants it.

Seeing that he was fine, Yan Yaoting pampered him on the shoulder and returned to the first row to continue correcting the students.

Lu Jiuchen's eyes followed him undisguisedly, and occasionally made mistakes on purpose.

For the first time, the man corrected.

The second time, the man corrected it too.

By the third time, the man walked up to him and smiled.

Lu Jiuchen knowingly asked, "What are you laughing at?"

Yan Yaoting didn't say anything, but when he held his wrist and taught him to pose, the strength was a little heavier than before.

Lu Jiuchen's face was filled with embarrassment, and when Yan Yaoting was about to leave, he even grabbed Yan Yaoting's waist.

He actually wanted to pull his butt, but he was afraid of being discovered by others, but the flesh on this man's waist was too tight, he didn't even pinch the skin, and he didn't know how strong his waist was.

Lu Jiuchen was thinking wildly, and when he saw Yan Yaoting turning his head, he immediately waved his hands miserably.

Yan Yaoting ignored him, and went back to the front to continue teaching the next move. After teaching, seeing that Lu Jiuchen was still aggrieved, he went to the last row, held Lu Jiuchen's two fingers and rubbed them.