30: Identity Exposed

Time went back to Yan Yaoting drove away from the villa.

The off-road vehicle raced all the way towards the Linhaicheng military area.

Hum——

Hum——

Hum——

The phone vibrated for an incoming call, and Yan Yaoting glanced at it. It was the Institute of Giant Population and Breeding.

He answers the phone.

"I'm Yan Shengting."

The person on the phone should be an old gentleman with a trembling voice, muddy and vicissitudes.

"Patriarch, I made a special call to confirm with you, have you found a marriage partner so far?"

Yan Yaoting didn't answer directly, his hand holding the phone was slightly tightened, and he asked normally, "What's the matter, Great Elder?"

"The approval process for the marriage announcement is finally over..."

prick--! ! !

The sharp sound of tires rubbing against the ground sounded, and the off-road vehicle slammed the steering wheel into the emergency lane and stopped with a sudden brake.

Before Yan Yaoting, there were quite a few clansmen who entered the marriage fever, but the vast majority of them had determined their marriage partner in the first stage and passed the marriage fever smoothly.

Also because of this, the combination heat did not attract the attention of the giants and gamma stars at the beginning.

But in the last year, three clansmen who entered the second stage suddenly appeared in the clan.

Under the influence of the bone-piercing pain in the second stage, the first two only lasted for one day to complete the union. Although the third person survived the second stage, he also completely lost his fertility since then.

At this time, the fusion heat really attracted the attention of the giants and the Gamma star, and the giant elders and the Gamma star government urgently formulated the "Special Decree for Coping with the Giants' fusion heat."

The content of the Act can be summarized as follows:

Once a member of the giant tribe has a fever for bonding, they will be forced to take a vacation and enter the human society, and the state will issue a marriage announcement.

This decree has only been promulgated for a few months, and no one has applied it before Yan Yaoting. If the Grand Elder hadn't specially reminded him just now, even Yan Yaoting would have forgotten about the "Marriage Notice".

The Great Elder heard the abnormal movement on his side, so he asked, "Patriarch, are you alright?"

"It's okay." Yan Yaoting came back to his senses.

"Then have you found someone to marry and have children with?"

He found it, but that child had a psychological shadow on the breeding of offspring. If he told him about it, he would lose him completely.

"Patriarch? Patriarch?"

Yan Yaoting pressed his temple angrily, "Can the announcement not be made?"

"Have you found a marriage partner?"

"...I'm just asking."

"Of course not. The decree was jointly signed by the elders and the government, and it has a legally compulsory meaning. As the patriarch, you can't take the lead in breaking the law, right?