31: Misunderstanding

Yan Yaoting's action of clamping his chin was very rude, and his tone was very fierce.

He had never talked to him in such an attitude since the two of them met.

The grievance in Lu Jiuchen's heart exploded all at once.

"Yeah, you didn't force me, you just searched all over the world for a child! What are you doing with me after you dated that person?! From that day on, I have nothing to do with you! We broke up!"

Boom! ! !

Yan Yaoting slammed the door with his backhand.

The door panel and the door frame collided with a deafening sound, and even the crystal lamp on the ceiling was shaking.

Lu Jiuchen took half a step back in fright.

Yan Yaoting suddenly realized that his attitude was too aggressive, so he let go of his hand quickly.

Lu Jiuchen is fair-skinned and stingy and expensive. He used a lot of strength just now, and with just such a little effort, his chin and wrists were pinched with red marks.

He was very distressed and wanted to rub him, but just as he stretched out his hand, Lu Jiuchen took a quick step back and looked at him with sad, fearful and hateful eyes.

Yan Yaoting was very sad.

He accepted the blind date arranged by the committee and the state only because he could not make Lu Jiuchen's existence public.

In this case, for the committee and the country, he has no marriage partner, and according to the "Special Decree on Coping with Giants' Bonding Fever", before he finds a marriage partner, he must accept marriage proposals and blind dates.

He originally thought that a blind date would be a blind date, but he never let go, and the committee and the country couldn't force him.

As long as he drags through the second stage in this way, he will completely lose his fertility, and he will be able to be with Lu Jiuchen without barriers.

But he didn't expect that this matter would be broken by Lu Jiuchen, and even expose his identity as a giant.

After Lu Jiuchen left, he actually wanted to chase him immediately, but because he leaked the secret, he had to return to Giant City for investigation.

It was already a day later when he came out of the interrogation room.

He went to Lu Jiuchen's villa, old house, company, etc., but he couldn't find anyone. He asked Bai Mi and Uncle Lu, and learned that Lu Jiuchen had sent them a message saying that he wanted to go out for a while. I want to play, but I don't know where to go.

He was very worried, so he secretly asked his friends who worked in the Ministry of Information to look for him.

On Gamma Star, all behaviors such as transportation, meals, and accommodation will leave traces in the national system. He found his foothold easily and rushed over without stopping.

He knew that all the problems between them stemmed from who he was, but he couldn't explain it.

Because the premise for him to explain is that Lu Jiuchen must sign a confidentiality agreement with the state.

And once Lu Jiuchen signs the agreement, he will enter the vision of the tribe and the country, will bear too much pressure imposed on him by the outside world, and will be forced to face the things he fears most in his heart again and again.

So facing Lu Jiuchen's tearful accusation, he could only say weakly and palely: "The only person I love is you."

"You fart!"