62: Matching Program

After taking off the down jacket, Baimi's upper body was left with a suede base layer and a white turtleneck sweater. The sweater had been stained red with blood and was sticky, making him look quite embarrassed.

"How about I put the sweater on first..."

"No. It will be cold."

After hearing this, Bai Mi didn't move.

The scent of jasmine slowly approached, and the sweater and bottoming hem were lifted up. Although the temperature inside the aircraft was adjusted very high, the skin on the abdomen still had goose bumps when it touched the air for the first time.

z07: "Take it easy."

In fact, Bai Mi didn't want to be nervous, but when z07 spoke, his breath hit his skin, warm and itchy, so the stress reaction was not relieved, but even stronger. It's closed.

It's just to be glanced at, so what?

he thought with self-contempt.

Z07 is much taller than him, and he has to bend over and lower the center of gravity to keep his line of sight at the same level as the bullet hit, and from his angle, he can just see the top of z07's head.

Three spins.

He once heard a saying that "one spin is horizontal, two spins are twisted, and three spins will kill you in a fight."

Many old people would say that, but he didn't think it was right.

Although z07 has three spinners, it is obviously gentle and reasonable, and has nothing to do with violent temper and love of fighting.

"There is a red seal." z07 said suddenly.

Bai Mi said "Ah?" slowly.

Z07 gestured on his left chest, "There are three red marks, near the heart."

Bai Mi also reacted, afraid that he would be worried, so she said, "It's okay, it doesn't hurt."

"real?"

"Of course."

"Can I touch that?"

Bai Mi subconsciously looked at Z07's hand holding the sweater. His hands are huge, with slender fingers and well-defined joints, which are particularly powerful and touching. If he was touched by such a hand, he might be able to perform a flag raising for a second on the spot.

Seeing him in a daze, z07 repeated the question just now.

Bai Mi withdrew her scattered thoughts, nodded nervously and expectantly.

However, different from what he expected, z07 did not use his hands to touch but his mouth, so he not only raised the flag, but also made that sound. He pursed his lips in embarrassment, his whole body was at a loss because of the sound just now. However, in such an ambiguous and sweet atmosphere, he somehow noticed the wall.

The wall is made of metal, smooth and clean like a mirror, which can clearly reflect the two people.

At this moment, he was standing stiffly in the center of the rest room. A man who was two circles taller than him was standing in front of him with his back arched. He lifted up the hem of his clothes with one hand and held his waist with the other, his face was almost completely hidden under the clothes.

simply……

Is it normal for couples in love to have sex? Thinking of this, Baimi raised his arms to hug the head in front of him, z07's body tensed instantly, and the strength pressing on Baimi's chest also increased suddenly.