60: Four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound

A few minutes later.

Bai Mi sat on the sofa with her head drooping.

Lu Jiuchen stood beside him, he looked at Baimi's lips which were obviously rosier than usual, and then glanced at the backyard, "Aren't you going to see him off?"

Bai Mi shook her head, smiled and said to Lu Jiuchen, "If I go, I will keep it instead of giving it away."

Bai Mi smiled when she said this, but Lu Jiuchen felt very uncomfortable.

He actually knew something about the z07 too.

For example, he is 65 years old this year, and his physical fitness is comparable to that of Yan Shengting. Yan Shengting developed combination fever at the age of 66, so his combination fever should only last a year or two.

One or two years of separation is definitely torture for couples in love, but it is hope for Baimi.

But even with such a humble hope, he couldn't tell Baimi.

In the end, he could only pat Bai Mi's shoulder wordlessly.

After this day, the frequency of Baimi coming to Tiancheng Villa was obviously higher than before.

Every time he comes, he always brings various things, such as husband and wife supplies, baby clothes, baby toys and so on.

He was joking and carefree, saying that he came to see Lu Jiuchen and his little nephew, but Lu Jiuchen knew that he wanted to see if he could "encounter" z07.

But those who greet him are always disappointed.

The two little guys are growing up fast, Lu Jiuchen's waistline is getting bigger and bigger, and his weight is gaining rapidly, followed by back pain, walking, sitting and lying are not so convenient, but fortunately, Yan Shengting has been with him and loves him He, he can bear these hardships.

This morning.

Lu Jiuchen woke up as usual, Yan Shengting was not there, and the quilt on his side was also slightly cold, obviously he had been up for a long time.

He picked up his cell phone habitually, and Yan Shengting sent him a message, asking him to come to the balcony after getting up.

Not long ago, Yan Shengting replaced the big bed in the bedroom with a customized nursing bed.

This kind of bed is somewhat similar to a hospital bed. It is divided into upper and lower parts, and the height of both parts can be adjusted arbitrarily. This way, it is much more convenient for Lu Jiuchen to get up.

Lu Jiuchen pressed the remote control, and the upper half of the bed rose, and Lu Jiuchen also sat up.

He lifted the quilt, lifted his legs out of the bed, and only wore a suede jacket, then he put on a pair of matching trousers and socks at the end of the bed, and then walked to the balcony.

The balcony was sealed with tempered glass, the temperature here was the same as the bedroom, Lu Jiuchen didn't feel cold at all.

He pressed the curtain switch.

The blackout curtains were separated from the middle to the left and right sides, and white light appeared. Lu Jiuchen closed his eyes a little uncomfortably, and when he opened them again, the blackout curtains were completely closed, and the outside world was fully revealed .

white.

The endless white.

Building courtyards, road lamps, landscape green plants...all covered with thick snow.