8: Special Time

Yan Yaoting didn't tease him any more, and concentrated on processing the ingredients.

Lu Jiuchen was so ashamed that he manipulated the wheelchair and went to the restaurant to drink a glass of lemonade. Thinking that Yan Yaoting hadn't even drank a glass of water since he entered the door, he poured another glass and sent it to the kitchen.

Yan Yaoting rushed forward, picked up the cup and drank it in one gulp.

He drinks water like he eats. He is bold and masculine, his Adam's apple rolls sexy, and he can hear the sound of "gudong gudong".

Lu Jiuchen felt that he drank the glass of water just now for nothing, took the empty glass handed by the man, and turned away to drink some more.

But when he was about to pour water, looking at the glass on the dining table and the glass that the man had used in his hand, he hesitated.

He sneaked a peek into the kitchen, and the man was busy with his back turned, so he had no time to pay attention to him, so he quickly poured water into the cup in his hand, picked it up and drank it down.

Probably because of a psychological suggestion, he actually felt that this glass of water quenched his thirst more than the one he drank before.

After sneaking around outside for a while, the restlessness in Lu Jiuchen's heart gradually calmed down. He wandered to the kitchen again, this time very honestly, and sat in the corner watching.

Army green short-sleeved t-shirt and camouflage trousers.

The man's figure is tall and strong, with a strong and capable aura, just like a super tough guy in an action blockbuster walking with a machine gun in the sky——

If you can ignore the pink peach heart flower apron on him, the bright yellow kitchen scissors and the cute blue lobster in his hand.

Wipe.

Lu Jiuchen took a photo.

Yan Yaoting didn't turn his head back: "What are you filming me for?"

"I appreciate it. Do you know that you look handsome like this? I'm not exaggerating. If the little beauty saw this, she would definitely not think about changing coaches anymore."

Yan Yaoting laughed, looked back at Xialu Jiuchen, and turned off the gas stove and range hood.

The range hood was running just now, but Lu Jiuchen didn't smell it, but now it's turned off, the smell of food is overwhelming.

He immediately turned the wheelchair and came forward.

"What did you do, why is it so fragrant?"

Yan Yaoting took the food out of the pot.

Lu Jiuchen looked side by side.

Two large bowls of seafood soup and rice, two plates of steamed eggs with sea urchin, and two plates of exactly the same stir-fried seasonal vegetables.

All food was divided into two equal portions.

Lu Jiuchen felt a little strange, what would most people eat like this at home?

But thinking that maybe the men are used to the meal sharing system in the army, they didn't ask any more questions.

And the most important thing is, it's really good - fragrant!

Lu Jiuchen wanted to eat anxiously, Yan Yaoting asked him to go to the restaurant to wait, Lu Jiuchen immediately steered the wheelchair into the restaurant, excitedly waiting for the feeding.