33: Family Dinner

Lu Jiuchen's face turned red and white.

What he said at the time was an exaggerated rhetorical technique.

The purpose is to show the incomparableness of his man, so that those people can see the difference clearly, and stop fantasizing about him all day long. I didn't expect the man to take it seriously!

Still want to try!

Although he didn't want to do that at first, but now that the man mentioned it, he felt that the scene was exciting enough.

So, Lu Jiuchen sat back on the soft-surfaced stool gracefully, put his hands on his legs, glanced at the camouflage, and asked bluntly, "Five days is still a long time, how about now?"

He knew the seriousness, and knew that it would definitely not work now, but he deliberately teased him because the man didn't dare to touch him.

Sure enough, after he said this, Yan Shengting's whole demeanor changed.

Clenched his fists, staring at him like a wild wolf, but in the end he didn't say anything, just turned around in silence, walked to the kitchen counter, stood tense for a few minutes, turned off the induction cooker, uncovered the pot build.

Lu Jiuchen was about to laugh like crazy, and shouted meanly at his back: "Coach Yan? General Yan? Lu Jiuchen is a man? Don't you want to try?"

Yan Shengting ignored him at all, and took out the steamed eggs from the pot with tongs.

Lu Jiuchen laughed wildly for a while again, picked up his phone and continued to fight with netizens.

Considering Lu Jiuchen's special situation, the lunch menu is quite light, steamed egg with simmered rice, pan-fried small yellow croaker, stir-fried seasonal vegetables, black-bone chicken soup with yam, and stewed rice with pumpkin.

In the past, when Yan Shengting served dishes, he would always divide all the dishes into two identical portions, but now they put one dish in one bowl. Three dishes and one soup are three dishes and one soup bowl, just like ordinary dishes. It's the same as eating.

Lu Jiuchen felt very comfortable seeing this arrangement, so he took a photo and sent it to Moments, with the caption: Husband and wife.

In the photo are three dishes and one soup, two pairs of chopsticks, and two bowls of rice.

Bai Mi was the first to send a message to poke him privately: [Da Fen Carrot, you are going too far, is it worth showing off even eating a meal? 】

Lu Jiuchen replied shyly: [You don't understand. 】

Bai Mi rolled her eyes a series of times, 【Yeah, we golden right hands definitely can't understand, we are not people from the same universe anymore. 】

Lu Jiuchen laughed so hard that Yan Shengting scooped a spoonful of steamed eggs into his bowl and asked him why he was laughing.

Lu Jiuchen showed Yan Shengting the chat interface between him and Baimi.

Although Yan Shengting and Lu Jiuchen had only known each other for more than two months, their thinking had always been synchronized, so they naturally knew what Lu Jiuchen's circle of friends meant, so he lowered his head and kissed Lu Jiuchen's lips.

"Eat well."

Lu Jiuchen sent a message back to Baimi: [My man asked me to eat well and stop chatting with you. 】

Bai Mi's little yellow face "vomiting blood" was all over the screen, angrily: [Get out! ! ! 】

Lu Jiuchen put down his mobile phone and happily grilled rice. While eating, he couldn't help but think of Baimi and his illusory sweetheart.