13: I'll Teach You

Try it yourself?

Man mean let him try if he has a problem?

Lu Jiuchen looked up at Yan Yaoting, Yan Yaoting's eyes reflected the light of the movie, very bright and straight, without any dodge.

He can be sure that the man is serious.

It's not his style to get cold feet, but after all, it's the first time in his life, and it's still the object of his liking, so he will inevitably feel nervous.

He cleared his throat and said calmly, "You still have a chance to go back on your word."

"No regrets."

To make it easier for him to move, Yan Yaoting also took the initiative to flatten the bent leg. This action is tantamount to an "invitation". If Lu Jiuchen still hesitates, he is really an idiot.

He pressed his palm down, and heard the man say helplessly: "Everyone says I'm not a child anymore, why can't I even know this."

Lu Jiuchen's face flushed instantly, he let go and didn't want to try again.

The man sat up straight, clasped the back of his head with one hand, pressed his face to the neck, and wrapped his hand with the other.

"No, it's okay, I'll teach you these things."

Lu Jiuchen leaned against the head of the bed with a red face.

He held the pillow with one hand, and the hand that the man had taught him was hidden under the pillow, still trembling slightly.

It turns out that instead of having any problems with the man, the man has far exceeded his expectations, and the loose camouflage will not allow it.

He suddenly remembered the scene when Yan Yaoting went to his house to cook for the first time.

At that time, he clamored to eat spicy crab and stir-fried lobster. The man said that he was injured and could not eat spicy food. He argued that he had a sprained foot and not a sprained tongue.

What did the man say?

Said it was possible.

At the time he thought it was purely a joke, but now he realized the man was telling the truth.

When Yan Yaoting saw him like that, he didn't continue, but let him go back to the next room. It took half an hour to go there, and I didn't know what to do when I went back.

Knock knock knock.

There was a knock on the door.

Lu Jiuchen subconsciously sat up straight, looked nervously at the door, froze for a few seconds, then quickly ran over to open the door.

Yan Yaoting was standing outside the door.

He was still wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt and camouflage trousers, but Lu Jiuchen knew that he had already taken a shower—he smelled like the shower gel provided by the hotel.

Lu Jiuchen stepped aside.

Yan Yaoting walked in front of him with a chill all over his body.

Lu Jiuchen closed the door with his backhand.

The two of them were standing not far from the entrance, and they didn't sit down. The air was inexplicably sticky.

After a moment of silence, Lu Jiuchen scratched his hair and asked, "Did you take a shower just now?"

"Um."

"cold water?"

"Hmm." His situation just now wasn't due to the early binding heat caused by human saliva or sexual secretions. It can be controlled by calming down for a while. A cold bath is a relatively more effective way.