6: For You

Yan Yaoting stared at Lu Jiuchen unobstructed, his aggression almost substantiated, his hand hanging by his side twitched continuously, and the restraint wristband also vibrated at a low frequency as a warning, but he ignored it.

"Lu Jiuchen." He said suddenly.

"Huh?" Lu Jiuchen asked.

Yan Yaoting stared at him intently.

At this moment, Lu Jiuchen lowered his head slightly.

The street lamp could not illuminate his face, but Yan Yaoting could still see his face clearly.

A smooth forehead, delicate eyebrows without a single hair, affectionate and smiling eyes, a straight nose, and slightly raised, proud lips.

The time he spent with Lu Jiuchen was very short, but he never thought that time could define the depth of a relationship.

He fell in love with Lu Jiuchen at first sight.

Every meeting, every contact, and every interaction after that, just continued to increase his desire to possess this person on this basis.

Like him, want him, want him to help him get rid of bond fever forever.

At this moment, there was only one thought in his mind.

But he knew he couldn't.

Because once Lu Jiuchen got along with him to the end, it meant that he was tied to him from now on, which meant that he needed to enter married life overnight from the hazy ambiguous stage, and take on the responsibility of bearing children.

But in fact Lu Jiuchen's affection for him has not yet reached that level, nor is he mentally prepared to get married and have children.

Lu Jiuchen is very beautiful.

It is worth enjoying the romance of being pursued at the most brilliant age, experiencing the sweet happiness of falling in love, and it is also worth having more time to judge whether he is his best destination.

He loves him.

So he is willing to endure.

Willing to spend time chasing him, falling in love with him, and finally begging him to marry him.

Lu Jiuchen didn't wait for the man's next words, and crushed the man's chest with the sole of his foot a few times.

"what you want to say?"

Yan Yaoting quietly stretched his twitching fingers, and supported Lu Jiuchen's foot on the shoe.

"Sit still."

After finishing speaking, without waiting for Lu Jiuchen's reaction, he got up and walked to the front desk, took two bottles of iced mineral water and a piece of facial tissue at the front desk, walked back quickly, squatted down again, lifted Lu Jiuchen's feet and placed them on his on the legs.

"It's a little cold, bear with it."

He wrapped the body of the bottle with tissue paper, and then stuck the body of the bottle on Lu Jiuchen's ankle.

Very careful and focused.

Lu Jiuchen stared at the hair spinning on the top of the man's head, feeling a little moved, he moved his toes.

"Cold?" Yan Yaoting asked.

"I just think you're really nice." Lu Jiuchen said, and after a while asked again: "Do you treat everyone like this?"

"No." Yan Yaoting added, "Only for you."

Lu Jiuchen couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth.

After a few minutes of calmness, Yan Yaoting also pulled away from that state of eagerness. He looked up at Lu Jiuchen, "Why did you say 'sprained again' just now?"