22: Marriage Again

Lu Jiuchen was leaning against the door panel, with a smile on his lips, his cheeks were flushed, and his whole body revealed obvious laziness. He felt that this man was really invincible, and no matter what he taught him, he would have endless aftertaste.

He stared at Yan Yaoting.

Yan Yaoting was squatting and wiping the floor.

His gaze shifted from the tissue in his hand to his broad and majestic back, and then to the soaked camouflage, and he couldn't help recalling the feeling of oppression, and this intuitive feeling from the body was just—on the one hand, attacking and receiving interchangeable belts The coming exchange of identity dislocation and control and surrender is the most attractive.

Yan Yaoting stood up.

Lu Jiuchen looked at his clothes, "T-shirts and camouflage have to be changed."

Yan Yaoting looked down and said, "There's quite a lot of energy."

"The vegetarians for so many days are not for nothing. Do you have a change of clothes in the car?"

"No."

"Then you can only wear mine."

Lu Jiuchen casually took the paper from the man's hand and threw it into the wastebasket. He accidentally touched something cold, and he picked it up to look at it, and rubbed it on the man with disgust.

Yan Yaoting laughed, "This is yours."

"I hate it too."

"What about mine?"

"I won't tell you."

"Bad kid."

"No matter how bad it is, it's your pet."

Yes, Yan Yaoting admits defeat.

Seeing that he was speechless, Lu Jiuchen hugged the man's arms and went to the cloakroom with a triumphant face.

He searched inside for a long time, and found - a large T-shirt, - a pair of cropped trousers.

Although the man is 20 centimeters taller than him and is also burly, but because his body is lean, the T-shirt and cropped pants can barely be worn, but it feels a bit tight on him, but Lu Jiuchen like Calcium liked it very much when he saw it, and because he remembered what happened just now, he touched his leg twice.

"What if it really comes?" He asked with a smile.

Yan Yaoting's hands straightening the hem of his clothes - paused, the veins on his forehead twitched, and he looked up at him.

Lu Jiuchen immediately raised his hands in surrender, "I was just joking."

Yan Yaoting actually smiled, "It's not impossible."

"ah?"

Lu Jiuchen was very surprised.

In his opinion, this man is iron——, the kind that can't be more iron.

Because of this, he was willing to do that to stimulate his senses, but now the man actually said that it is not impossible? Could it be that such a mighty man as he is also 0.5?

If this was left in the past, he would definitely not be able to accept it.

But now that it's Yan Yaoting, he actually feels that it's different.

Yan Yaoting laughed angrily seeing his eager expression, "There is no other request, as long as you still have energy after one round, you can do whatever you want."

Lu Jiuchen thought about his physique and capital, and pouted resentfully.

After a while, he asked again, "Would you like to try it too?"