23: I Will Marry You

Time went back more than an hour.

Inside an alloy room in the Lin Haicheng Military Region.

There is a metal fence in the middle of the alloy room, and there is a metal table welded to the ground in the middle of the fence.

Yan Yaoting and the special team of the Population and Reproduction Research Institute headed by Lu Jiuming sat on both sides of the metal table.

Lu Jiuming first showed a series of charts.

"...General Yan, the above is the information collected by the suppression bracelet and the data detected this morning. According to these two data, your physical function is good."

"However, because the symptoms of the second stage of combined fever will be significantly worse than those of the first stage, in order to effectively reduce the pain, we still strongly recommend..."

Yan Yaoting looked at the face similar to his child's and said, "I've found it."

All the researchers breathed a sigh of relief.

Lu Jiuming bowed his head to make a record, and reminded: "If the relationship has developed to a stable stage, I suggest you report it to the political review as soon as possible. In addition, the population of the giant tribe is sparse, and reproduction is an inescapable responsibility of every tribe member. The combination is completed before the end of the second stage to ensure the continuation of the offspring."

"Thanks, I know."

"The next thing I need to remind is that today will be the first day you enter the second stage, because it is not yet certain when your combination fever will arrive. To be safe, please try to return to the military area before dark... ..."

It was after ten o'clock in the morning when Yan Yaoting walked out of the alloy room.

At this time, the four-wheel drive race should have started. He took out his mobile phone, and a series of unread messages popped up on the screen, all of which were sent by children.

If he rushed over now, it should be too late.

His gaze lifted from the screen and landed on a soldier not far away, "I'm going to Jiulong Mountain, the sooner the better."

There are two huge screens standing on the empty dam at the foot of Jiulong Mountain, and what is shown on the screens is the live broadcast of the competition.

On the stage between the two screens, a cockscomb head is explaining to many audiences.

When Yan Yaoting arrived at Jiulong Mountain, the race was at its climax so far, that is, Lu Jiuchen, who had been in second place for a long time, was about to use the curve to surpass the previous champion driver!

Standing at the back of the crowd, Yan Yaoting couldn't help recalling what the child said to him last night:

[Spiritual encouragement, in order to earn performance in front of you, I must work hard! 】

The kid worked really hard for him.

The corners of Yan Yaoting's mouth curled up unconsciously, but before the smile could be fully expressed, his expression changed drastically.

Because he saw the third place khaki car go off track and hit Lu Jiuchen's car! As a result, Lu Jiuchen and the racing car rolled off the cliff!

Except for him, the host and the audience were very calm.

The competition has been held for three consecutive years. In the past, vehicles crashed off the track every year, but there have never been major casualties.